Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone had a DMT drug experience?! Apparently you feel an alien prescence...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dedication View Post
    That sounds mind f******. Real intense. A lot of the people that've claimed to communicate with strange things, beings, whatever you want to call them said they took heavy doses. So I guess you probably had something small right?! But wow, again. Alien spiders, of all things. You've got to be BS'ing me. Would you ever do it again?!
    yeah, I would.

I've done a lot of drugs in my day, I experimented with all types of ****. DMT and mesc, nothing is like that, not even close.

Comment

Psilocybin vs DMT

I think the main difference between magic mushrooms and DMT is the relational curve between dose and effects: with DMT it seems to me as if you cannot have any psychedelic effects at all at low doses, and when you pass a certain quantity, there is a sudden jump from baseline to very strong psychedelic effects. You can read this article about psilocybin vs DMT because it is really informative trufflemagic.com/blog/psilocybin-vs-dmt/
      While with shrooms the intensity gradually builds up, synchronised with the dose you take.
      This is also why so many people freak out on shrooms, because they think that shrooms are always very moderate in effects (compare to DMT). a mild dose makes you gigle and not much more.
      When you take a high dose and you expected just some gigles, that could lead to quite some anxiety, i can imagine.

Comment

Working...
      X