No announcement yet.

Longest you ever drove?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Longest you ever drove?

I'm driving to Georgia from Michigan tomorrow were talking approx 750 miles. Whats the longest road trip you ever took?

As in str8? Like sat for the longest time in the drivers seat in a row?

Well i've driven from Myrtle Beach, South Carolina to NYC with just breaks for gas when i was 17 and only with a permit lol

But i work as an ambulette driver and have had 14 hour work days of almost str8 driving

Comment

12 hours form Syracuse to Indiana. Going is horrid but coming back is ok.

Comment

One of my bands tours started in Dallas, headed west through NM and Az, up Cali, and through SLC and Denver as we circled our way back home. One of the hardest, filthiest, and best experiences of my life.

That took weeks though. Strait drive with no stopping to rest other than eat? Oklahoma City to Milwaukee.

Comment

A bit over a 1,000 miles from here to Estes Park Colorado. It took 16 hours to get there and 19 to get back.

Comment

Chicago to San Diego/LA many times

Comment

Originally posted by LA FUERZA 21 View Post
              I'm driving to Georgia from Michigan tomorrow were talking approx 750 miles. Whats the longest road trip you ever took?
              Without stopping for food, fuel or piss? Six+ hours and over 400 miles.

Total I drove from Jersey to Florida and back twice.

Comment

Vallejo, CA to Los Mochis, Sinaloa. Nightmare drive. It was like 4 days when you accounted for sleeping. In a car. With like eight other people.

Comment

Approx 1K miles, 16 hrs, from Central Jersey to St. Louis, MO.

The return trip after 3 days took much longer since we stopped by a few States.

I told my wife I ain't doing that **** again cause by the time we got back, I thought my balls were gonna fall off.

What a ****in weird sensation.

Comment

gonna have to make a crucial drive next week. . . bout 11 hours

Comment

Working...
                    X