Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The BCS is the biggest god damn joke in all of sport.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    They base their rankings on three polls. One where the coaches vote, one where the media votes, and one where computers rank the teams based on some formula.
    ahh ok. . . thank you good sir. . . so, our bet still on if rigo/rico gets rescheduled?

Comment

Originally posted by Pugly! View Post
      ahh ok. . . thank you good sir. . . so, our bet still on if rigo/rico gets rescheduled?
      I think you have me confused with someone else. I don't have any bets, and I know I didn't make one with you.

Comment

I think you have me confused with someone else. I don't have any bets, and I know I didn't make one with you.
        i have bojangles bet with rico/rigo for 300 million? ill go back and check the thread and my posts. . . lol u say that as if u don't like me?

Comment

i have bojangles bet with rico/rigo for 300 million? ill go back and check the thread and my posts. . . lol u say that as if u don't like me?
          Lol he doesn't have to like you. You're trying to hustle him.

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
            Lol he doesn't have to like you. You're trying to hustle him.
            haha, i KNOW i made a bet with somebody named "bojangles" or with "bojangles" in their name. . . is there another poster with this name?

Comment

I didn't mean it that way, but 300 million? Don't think I even have that many points.

Comment

haha, i KNOW i made a bet with somebody named "bojangles" or with "bojangles" in their name. . . is there another poster with this name?
                Ok you got a point, he's the only guy with that name. Answer to your question, no.

Comment

I didn't mean it that way, but 300 million? Don't think I even have that many points.
                  hmmm, who could it be? i swear i have had it in my sig for ages, and i remember it like it was yesterday! i don't know if it was you, but some user with "bojangles" in their name confirmed the bet. . . that was back when i was still blazing up, so maybe it was just one of those things i imagined or mistook?

lol i definitely believe you. . . but i used to have my sig in blue and orange with all my bets and it was in there! then i transferred it to a page i made in the fantasy betting lounge.

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
                    Ok you got a point, he's the only guy with that name. Answer to your question, no.
                    I don't even have 300 million points though. It definitely wasn't me, I've never placed a bet.

Comment

I remember someone's sig had all their bets and it always caught my eye because of a bet with someone named mrbojangles. Is there someone by that name around here? I've never been banned so it's not like that's a username I had at some point.

Comment

Working...
                      X