Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post a Boxingscene PPV beef event you would like to see, including 3 undercard bouts.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bloody$Nate$ View Post
    Its not like you neve kissed a girl after she blew you. You pee outta there anyway. i dont like condoms so Its filthy anyway.
    So you'd let a girl lick a toilet clean and then suck your dick?

Your ok with that?

I guess so, you only pee outta there anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss Lady* View Post
      Why you getting so emotional sweetcheeks?

Yep 27 is middle aged. 2 kids via c-section so my ***** is in tact, FYI.

Bless your little heart

Oh and me prostitute? You're the one offering up your cum on a forum full of dudes ... now run along prosti-tot ...
      Your the only girl on here. Your an admitted cum dumpster on that kinky *****. Just a cough on gag reflex you can probably kill us all with a cum tsunami? Me emotional? Lmao your the one probably cutting her wrist eatting a quart of ice créam because i called you fat. Your probably wanna them antisocial icp freaks wearing clown make up to mask your pain of your empty social life having to post on a boxing forum as a girl.

Either that or your just a bored 40 pedofile man whos just bored waiting for kids to come outta school trying to kill sometime like PB32 and those other british ******s who troll me.

Originally posted by -T2- View Post
      So you'd let a girl lick a toilet clean and then suck your dick?

Your ok with that?

I guess so, you only pee outta there anyway.
      Exactly. As long as i can hammer that pussay and they can swallow some cum like this fatface biitch who can take plenty Its all good!

Comment

Your the only girl on here. Your an admitted cum dumpster on that kinky *****. Just a cough on gag reflex you can probably kill us all with a cum tsunami? Me emotional? Lmao your the one probably cutting her wrist eatting a quart of ice créam because i called you fat. Your probably wanna them antisocial icp freaks wearing clown make up to mask your pain of your empty social life having to post on a boxing forum as a girl.

Either that or your just a bored 40 pedofile man whos just bored waiting for kids to come outta school trying to kill sometime like PB32 and those other british ******s who troll me.
        Oh Princess, I appreciate the effort ...

1) Yes, I am CLEARLY emo and wear clown make up, my avi picture CERTAINLY backs up your claim.

2) Do you think you are original calling me fat? If I was really that sensitive about my body, there wouldn't be pictures of me all over this forum, Yep, I am MASSIVE ... here's a little reminder for you.

3) Empty social life? I am 27 years old, with two children. I am in my house where I belong, tending to my children ... You on the other hand are 19 years old WTF are you doing on here? Don't you have a life to live?

Oh and get a fu*king spell check program will you! WTF is a pedofile? Paedophile* Fu*kstick, don't use words you can't spell.
        Last edited by Bossy; 12-05-2011, 04:52 PM.

Comment

Sorry PB32, I stayed out of your thread because I wasn't trying to bring the usual nonsense that follows me, but my little friend here felt compelled to talk to me.

Comment

Oh Princess, I appreciate the effort ...

1) Yes, I am CLEARLY emo and wear clown make up, my avi picture CERTAINLY backs up your claim.

2) Do you think you are original calling me fat? If I was really that sensitive about my body, there wouldn't be pictures of me all over this forum, Yep, I am MASSIVE ... here's a little reminder for you.

3) Empty social life? I am 27 years old, with two children. I am in my house where I belong, tending to my children ... You on the other hand are 19 years old WTF are you doing on here? Don't you have a life to live?

Oh and get a fu*king spell check program will you! WTF is a pedofile? Paedophile* Fu*kstick, don't use words you can't spell.
            Hahahahaha im a boxing fan 90% of the time im in threads talking about fights. Your on here flirting with boys trying to make friends to fill the empty void from your real life. And all your face tells me is you have it plugged up with rings to help hold in the cum that wants to burst out. You look like one big chunk of cellulite hahaha

Comment

Hahahahaha im a boxing fan 90% of the time im in threads talking about fights. Your on here flirting with boys trying to make friends to fill the empty void from your real life. And all your face tells me is you have it plugged up with rings to help hold in the cum that wants to burst out. You look like one big chunk of cellulite hahaha
              Tell me oh wise one, how would one putting a hole in their face HELP them to hold cum in? Hmmmmm don't holes usually cause things to leak?

I actually feel bad for talking to you now, you are clearly mildly ******ed and my mother always taught me it isn't polite to pick on special needs people.

Go grab your crayons and continue to lick that window, you special little guy!

Comment

Tell me oh wise one, how would one putting a hole in their face HELP them to hold cum in? Hmmmmm don't holes usually cause things to leak?

I actually feel bad for talking to you now, you are clearly mildly ******ed and my mother always taught me it isn't polite to pick on special needs people.

technicly he said ur piercings are plugging the holes...see plugs keep holes from leaking....lol....jus sayen

Comment

Originally posted by kbpoetree View Post
                  technicly he said ur piercings are plugging the holes...see plugs keep holes from leaking....lol....jus sayen
                  They don't lol aside from that, if that was my goal I wouldn't have put a hole in my face to start. I am sure that would secure all the cum I could ever want, much more efficiently.

Comment

Hahahaha if you aré a girl i cant believe how dumb you aré seeing as how you would have to plug your bleeding pussay once a month. Hahahahahah your momma musta slammed you on your head after she beat you with the ugly stick lmao

Comment

Hahahaha if you aré a girl i cant believe how dumb you aré seeing as how you would have to plug your bleeding pussay once a month. Hahahahahah your momma musta slammed you on your head after she beat you with the ugly stick lmao
                      Damn it! I'm usually right, I said mildly ******ed, you are most definitely full on spastic.

In what language is that verbal case of diarrhoea that you just spewed, considered an insult? You are trying to 'own' me with 'your momma' jokes?

At least say yo' momma, fanny spasm.

My tampons? Oh, no! I'm a girl who gets her period! I need to log off now cause you just told me something ... I ALREADY KNEW, CAPTAIN CUMSHOT!

By the way, my tampons get more pus sy than you ever will

Comment

Working...
                      X