Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ghetto Trash beats up Ginger Boyfriend

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

she's a nice girl really, she didnt mean it. I decided to stay with her. She just got a bit carried away when she thought I cheated on her. I tried telling her she was the only girl who would look twice at me. thats when she kicked of. I had it coming.

Comment

Originally posted by Pugly! View Post
      lol you are the ginger. . . and the ******. . . confirmed by everybody here. . hahaha look how much time you dedicate to mayweather, and yet he wouldn't even claim you! so sad. . . LOL, but he thinks he would be accepted! hahahaha. . you are an irish ging-ging wig-wig!!!
      Quit talking to a vet like your something,move on boy.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
        Quit talking to a vet like your something,move on boy.
        Welcome back Mark homie. Glad to see you back up in this b!tch!!!!!! How you been bruh?

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
          Welcome back Mark homie. Glad to see you back up in this b!tch!!!!!! How you been bruh?
          Working and more working bro,i grew a badass tank abbot styled beard.Are you home bro i included you and some of my other friends who serve in my prayers every night,and i use your real name god does not know who chiefs2ndzonly is.

Comment

Next week, we'll be talking to a ginger who got beaten within an inch of its life...for no apparent reason

Comment

Working and more working bro,i grew a badass tank abbot styled beard.Are you home bro i included you and some of my other friends who serve in my prayers every night,and i use your real name god does not know who chiefs2ndzonly is.
              Thats whats happenin fa sho bruh. I aint home yet, but I will be in about 60 days or so, but I gotta come back, it'll be my R&R. Thank you for the prayers my man, they have been keepin ya potna safe over here on the real. And best believe, when I'm talkin God's ear off at night, you are included in the many prayers that I send out. The bond that we create as friends on here is severely underestimated IMO. I guess its true what they say though.......Real Recognizes Real.

Comment

Thats whats happenin fa sho bruh. I aint home yet, but I will be in about 60 days or so, but I gotta come back, it'll be my R&R. Thank you for the prayers my man, they have been keepin ya potna safe over here on the real. And best believe, when I'm talkin God's ear off at night, you are included in the many prayers that I send out. The bond that we create as friends on here is severely underestimated IMO. I guess its true what they say though.......Real Recognizes Real.
                On here you get to know me and i get to know you,conversation is the best way to make a friend,if i met you at work etc we might talk for a few mins but not know each other like we do each other.

Comment

On here you get to know me and i get to know you,conversation is the best way to make a friend,if i met you at work etc we might talk for a few mins but not know each other like we do each other.
                  IDK Mark bruh. If we worked together, it'd be the same friendship. I let everybody know that I am a Boxing fan(its automatic IDK why ). As soon as we would've established a mutual love of the sport of Boxing and football, there would be a BBQ at one of houses every week(Thats right FNF would be treated as a BIG fight night.... ).

Comment

IDK Mark bruh. If we worked together, it'd be the same friendship. I let everybody know that I am a Boxing fan(its automatic IDK why ). As soon as we would've established a mutual love of the sport of Boxing and football, there would be a BBQ at one of houses every week(Thats right FNF would be treated as a BIG fight night.... ).
                    You sound like me bro,my highlight of the week is my fights and my broncos,getting laid is secondary at this point,until i have my sht straight i want no bia in my life,but then again i dont need a woman to be happy,when i get my life set it will come again until then its just me and my boy.

Comment

Working...
                    X