Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Am Finally Going To Have Sex! YYYYEEEEESSSSS!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sybian View Post
    have u ever tried the sybian? not preferring to me but the real sybian?
    No, what is it?

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss Lady* View Post
      I know what you mean, I haven't even kissed a guy in 7 months. So I follow you completely.
      i just had my first made out session last night. then again today. the funny thing about it was we had to play a game like little fawking teenage kids so that i can do what i want to her. shiet was korny but i gotta do what i gotta do.

don't u miss it?

Comment

7 months? I doubt you use triple a batteries. I'm 100% sure its a saws off with an 18v lithium.

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss Lady* View Post
          No, what is it?
          i can send u a link if u dont mind.

Comment

is this girl your a bout to bang hot? compared to the girl in your avi where does she rank?

Comment

Originally posted by _AJAX_ View Post
              is this girl your a bout to bang hot? compared to the girl in your avi where does she rank?
              she good enough for me. i wouldn't be bragging about having sex if it's not.

Comment

Originally posted by Sybian View Post
                she good enough for me. i wouldn't be bragging about having sex if it's not.
                is she better, worse, or about the same as the girl in your avi?

Comment

Im at school and my gf lives at her house which is like about 2 hours away so for a couple months we would only see each other like once or twice a month, It was starting to get annoying and I was gonna break it off. Then she got a new job and has money and she comes here like once a week we chill, the lack of sex we have in between visits makes for some intense sessions. It gets pretty wild

Comment

Originally posted by _AJAX_ View Post
                    is she better, worse, or about the same as the girl in your avi?
                    same hair, same body, same face figure but she's filipina.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
                      Im at school and my gf lives at her house which is like about 2 hours away so for a couple months we would only see each other like once or twice a month, It was starting to get annoying and I was gonna break it off. Then she got a new job and has money and she comes here like once a week we chill, the lack of sex we have in between visits makes for some intense sessions. It gets pretty wild
                      Same here but my girl comes every 2-3 weeks.

And its true what they say. Absence makes the heart grow fonder...and the sex much better

Comment

Working...
                      X