Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

June

(instore only)

Comment

Unknown (the first 2 low tops are a deff cop for me)

Comment

Unknown

Comment

i'm pumped for these. busenitz are probably my fave sneakers to wear atm.

Spring 2012

http://solecollector.com/news/adidas...*ot=1&id=57462

Comment

12/23

01/17

02/18 (deff cop)

Comment

01/21

Primitive x New Era Air Jordan XI Snapbacks

http://solecollector.com/news/primit...-xi-snapbacks/

Comment

words // Brandon Richard

This past week, the Air Mag's official Twitter account teased a possible late-March release date for the highly-anticipated Nike Air Yeezy 2, which has been making the rounds since Kanye West debuted a pair in Kobe Bryant's "Black Mamba" short film during NBA All-Star weekend in February. Since then, Kanye has been spotted wearing pairs pretty much everywhere he goes, most notably for each stop on the "Watch the Throne" Tour with Jay-Z. With each concert, we've seemingly come away with a clearer look at the kicks, but partner in crime Don C. has now given us our best look at the Yeezy sequel to date.

Don recently shared this photo of the Yeezy 2 in the Black/Pink colorway on his Tumblr. The new picture gives you a feel for the different materials and textures they used this time around, along with several other design elements.

It looks like March for the Yeezy 2, but we still don't have a confirmed date. Does this new photo make you anymore anxious to pick up a pair?
                http://solecollector.com/news/nike-a...-2-black-pink/

Comment

Like I stated before not as bad as I once was but I got the 11s locked up alread LOL when ever they bring back simple im always down just cant do the flashy stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by dough401 View Post
                    Like I stated before not as bad as I once was but I got the 11s locked up alread LOL when ever they bring back simple im always down just cant do the flashy stuff.
                    me neither, but some of these that i posted aren't flashy at all. check out post #14, those are my fave sneakers atm.

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
                      me neither, but some of these that i posted aren't flashy at all. check out post #14, those are my fave sneakers atm.
                      Im dumb as hell at first i thought this was the same thread we posted in the other day with the Js and Bricks LOL my bad and yeah those in 14 are nice look comfortable as **** thats for dam sure and havent really seen to many people with them so makes me like em even more. Love my shox now a days.

Comment

Working...
                      X