Collapse
No announcement yet.

My wife's nephew is staying with us for a week

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Led, just show him a few Xrated gifs. That will straighten him out in no time.

Comment

you should get him a hooker.

Comment

Originally posted by Frogs! View Post
        translation:

there's nothing wrong with being a f@ggot early in life.
        I cant imagine having a son like that. How did your father adjusted when you were showing early in your life your gayness?

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
        I knew it. led is about to become the uncle that molests relatives at a young age.
        I typed that because I actually heard my nephew singing Lady gaga's "born this way" inside my room. I dont even know if he was downstairs.

Originally posted by Lorily View Post
        Be patient puddn. If you can handle a 6 year old girl, surely you can take on a 13 year old boy. I know girls mature faster than boys and all, but cut the kid some slack UNNNKKEEEYYL.

Moonlight, at least she is my daughter and she is a real girl. Btw, I am gonna name our son, "Hercules." You like that?

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
          Led, just show him a few Xrated gifs. That will straighten him out in no time.
          I think my nephew is going to prefer what gif Hi-Dro and Diesel prefer.

Originally posted by AL YANKAB*TCH View Post
          you should get him a hooker.
          Was that how your uncle did to you bro?

Comment

this thread is sick. mofo who made this thread is a pedophile if he uses sexual terms to describe a 12 year old kid.
            kill yourself u pedo ****

Comment

Originally posted by raskat View Post
              this thread is sick. mofo who made this thread is a pedophile if he uses sexual terms to describe a 12 year old kid.
              kill yourself u pedo ****
              Nobody can say that to my alt. Take this and ask your mom to teach you good manners.

Comment

how many built 12 year old have you come across in your life? its either skinny or fat, and id say skinny is better. being a virgin at 12 is quite customary as well. and matching clothes, whats up with that? and by that i mean why do you even give a ****?

you clearly have issues. unless a 12 year old acts like a spoiled punk let them just be themselfs. all kids are kind of annoying if you ask me but they are just kids, again you have some serious issues man.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
                  how many built 12 year old have you come across in your life? its either skinny or fat, and id say skinny is better. being a virgin at 12 is quite customary as well. and matching clothes, whats up with that? and by that i mean why do you even give a ****?

you clearly have issues. unless a 12 year old acts like a spoiled punk let them just be themselfs. all kids are kind of annoying if you ask me but they are just kids, again you have some serious issues man.
                  I clearly have issues when I get irritated? So what did I do to the kid, did I said anything that could hurt him, changed him or offended him? No.

What's obviously clear is you overreact to what I feel and you're the one who have issues. Probably you were like that when you were a kid or you have one like that.

Comment

tell his dad to take him to the boxing gym like oscar's dad did. . . oscar was very feminine as well. . .

Comment

your are too mean what the **** is wrong with u?? give the kid a break why don't u let em suck ur cukk and fondle ur ballz??

Comment

Working...
                      X