No announcement yet.

You know your the sh#t when you have a mustache

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You know your the sh#t when you have a mustache

Let's face it, only badas$es have the stache. Burt pulled it off with a few others. But if your willing to look stupid and keep your head high your a
    Badass. Women love a man who can stand up to it all. Long live Movember.

lom

I have one because I saw my father have it everyday of his life. I just grew up thinking it's normal and in my 22 years of life I shaved it once by accident.

Comment

nah that's bullshiet. ur bad azzness is based on what u do not what u look like. i see fawking homeless people with mustache and they dont seem badazz to me especially when begging for money.

Comment

by the way i made a mistake of growing a mustache on october instead of november. i feel left out.

Comment

depends what type of tash you got

Comment

i think it's only necessary to ask for sully's expertise on this matter. . .

Comment

http://us.movember.com/

so movember is to raise awareness for mens health testicular cancer prostate cancer ect.

what you do is shave your face clean on the first of november and grow a mustache through the month join the site post up pics and people donate.

mustaches are fun but come the end of the month im shaving mine off and going with an abe lincoln beard.

I allready started on the beard, still got the stache though.

over all id say just having respectable facial hair is the ****, though it does take alitlt extra to rock a push broom.
              Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 11-26-2011, 05:46 AM.

Comment

Comment

**** having just a mustache. Beards are where its at.

Comment

Where yo curly mustache at?

Comment

Working...
                    X