Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Latina Model Suelyn Medeiros has a Sextape...is that Joe Rogan?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El Mustang View Post
    btw ... great thread ... hey walt, pm me the link when you get the full video ... i'm too lazy to look around bc I already hooked it
    Forward that **** to me....i been lookin for 2 days lool

Comment

Turns out the website is fake and that this was all for publicity, meaning there's no full sex tape. I'm so pissed right now, she sucks!

Comment

Originally posted by uoykcuf View Post
        Turns out the website is fake and that this was all for publicity, meaning there's no full sex tape. I'm so pissed right now, she sucks!
        There must be....I doubt shes gonna do those clips just for a fake video

And also u see some pictures at the bottom like, her giving head in the bath...

I shall find this video...one day

Comment

Found it FKERS

its 9 mins long....its not as good as i thought...its like the video we saw at the start...just each part extended...

Also i think theres more cos, shes suckin a d1ck in 1 picture and none of thts in the video....also keeps her underwear on...maybe crotchless?

heres the link

Thanks giving came early

Comment

Originally posted by AssasinKing View Post
            Found it FKERS

its 9 mins long....its not as good as i thought...its like the video we saw at the start...just each part extended...

Also i think theres more cos, shes suckin a d1ck in 1 picture and none of thts in the video....also keeps her underwear on...maybe crotchless?

heres the link

Thanks giving came early
            well done sir. I agree though....its not very good. have you seen those scarlett johansson pics? I hear they are good but I can't find em anywhere.

Comment

There must be....I doubt shes gonna do those clips just for a fake video

And also u see some pictures at the bottom like, her giving head in the bath...

I shall find this video...one day
              Found it FKERS

heres the link

Thanks giving came early
              Looks like a **** sex tape, and it looks staged entirely. YOu can't even see her ***** or butthole. **** her, and her sex tape is as gay and lame as Kim Kardashians.

Comment

Originally posted by Easy-E View Post
                well done sir. I agree though....its not very good. have you seen those scarlett johansson pics? I hear they are good but I can't find em anywhere.
                nvm found em on that site, actually.

Comment

Found it FKERS

heres the link

Thanks giving came early

green k for you .... well done

Comment

Originally posted by Easy-E View Post
                    yeh was gna tell u...everythings on that site lol..

Mite have to favourite tht site

Comment

I can't watch the preview. it takes me to a billing website

Comment

Working...
                      X