Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Latina Model Suelyn Medeiros has a Sextape...is that Joe Rogan?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She dead sexey. I'd bone dat animal in beast-mode.

Comment

Dunno shes not really that fine, if you go to Italy/Germany I will guarantee you that you will find atleast 7 girls hotter than her in 1 hour in a public area.

Comment

Never heard of her. It'll be like watching a regular **** flick with any other performer. Unless of course she is terrible in the c0ck tongue flicking department and doesn't know how to grind and milk the c0ck when on top.

Comment

Originally posted by PinoyZoi View Post
          Dunno shes not really that fine, if you go to Italy/Germany I will guarantee you that you will find atleast 7 girls hotter than her in 1 hour in a public area.

Rio DeJaneiro is where it's at bro. Amen.

Comment

ATG post.

First girl to do a sextape that I've genuinely wanted to do one beforehand.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
              Never heard of her. It'll be like watching a regular **** flick with any other performer. Unless of course she is terrible in the c0ck tongue flicking department and doesn't know how to grind and milk the c0ck when on top.
              So true. The trailer of this chick she looked directly at the camera. I feel another boring sex tape exactly like Kim Kardashian. I rather watch regular hot chicks who aren't "models".

Comment

Originally posted by GOAT86 View Post
                Rio DeJaneiro is where it's at bro. Amen.
                when i think of brazil, i think of STD's.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                  when i think of brazil, i think of STD's.

Don't worry bro. She already got arrested for spreading teh Aids.

Comment

Originally posted by GOAT86 View Post
                    Don't worry bro. She already got arrested for spreading teh Aids.

You sure love discrediting beautiful women on here, don't you?

What's up? Had a beautiful mum or sister everyone wanted to bang, and no-one looked at you?

Comment

She's acting like she doesn't even enjoy getting drilled by dude by looking into her eyes. At least that is the impression I get.

Comment

Working...
                      X