Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Latina Model Suelyn Medeiros has a Sextape...is that Joe Rogan?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post
    Call me crazy, but I dont really find that chick to be so spectacular. Shes hot sure, but really nothing special imo. Chicks like that are a dime a dozen, and I know I got no chance of banging any of them already, so spare me that rhetoric.

Just sayin...
    Her face seems kind of crappy, I know what you mean. Looks like she has a ****load of makeup on which doesn't = beauty to me. But I think her body is pretty sexy and I can tell she works out and tries to keep in shape which I like.

But when you're ****ing a chick doggy style you don't really see their makeup covered face that almost looks way fake and plastic.

Comment

I hope this isn't another tape where you barely see the girls ***** or ass and only see Joe Rogans average white penis banging her.

Oh yeah, this topic should have had not safe for work on it but its obviously an adult topic but I know I got in trouble in the past for similar topics.

Comment

pretty much the best thread around here in a hot minute

Comment

Originally posted by Eagles View Post
          I hope this isn't another tape where you barely see the girls ***** or ass and only see Joe Rogans average white penis banging her.

Oh yeah, this topic should have had not safe for work on it but its obviously an adult topic but I know I got in trouble in the past for similar topics.
          You must not have checked out the link. Cause the "preview" alone is some good ****.
          And there is no way she can act suprised this one is out. It looks like it was professionally taped. LoL ****s all over Kim K's tape for damn sure.

Comment

yall just gonna wank to it anyway.. what r u ****s complaining about?

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
              This Brazilian model been in hiphopvideos linked to several artists and entertainers..etc. Now it looks like she wants more fame and puts out a sextape. She will probably say that she can't believe it and blame someone else...but we all know these chicks are thirtsy for fame and thinks a sextape is going to make them big stars....Anyways, she's hot in a slutty way so I will definitely watch this sextape.

BTW Doesn't the guy in the video look like Joe Rogan? lol

Here's a sneak preview (The whole tape should be out very soon)
              NSWF
              http://suelynexposed.com/

I wonder If Chris Brown hit that?

DAMN!!!! This is a Green K worthy thread if ever there was one ...... I am jealous of the dude tapping that azz

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
                DAMN!!!! This is a Green K worthy thread if ever there was one ...... I am jealous of the dude tapping that azz
                jealous? u dont have a chance buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                  jealous? u dont have a chance buddy.
                  That's why he said he's jealous, what are you talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                    That's why he said he's jealous, what are you talking about?
                    Reed, I guess he missed the point, I'm about 10-15 million too short to even get close to that azz.

And what's the deal with these babes making sextapes to get popular ...

Kim Kardasian - worked like a charm

Paris Hilton - backfired, because her family, who already is thick with paper pulled her back on-track.

Larry Fishburns daughter - Can't even remember her name, so another backfire. Larry squashed that noise quickly.

Its a couple more, but out of them all, Kim Kardasian played it for all it was worth and is now rolling in major dough.

Comment

interesting......

Comment

Working...
                      X