Rape victim forced to marry attacker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rape victim forced to marry attacker

http://www.cnn.com/2011/11/23/world/...html?hpt=hp_c2

I am glad I was born a man and in this part of the world. She gets raped, sentenced 15 years in prison for committing adultery and then told she could give legitimacy to her child by marrying the man that raped her.

Holy fukin ****......people are animals over there.

It's all her fault I guess, she was asking for it.

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
    http://www.cnn.com/2011/11/23/world/...html?hpt=hp_c2

I am glad I was born a man and in this part of the world. She gets raped, sentenced 15 years in prison for committing adultery and then told she could give legitimacy to her child by marrying the man that raped her.

Holy fukin ****......people are animals over there.

It's all her fault I guess, she was asking for it.
    Does CNN ever post anything positive i dont go to there site much but everything that i do see is always negitive **** just like 95% of news all over the place but dam arent people having a hard enough time dealing with life as it is...

Comment

Originally posted by dough401 View Post
      Does CNN ever post anything positive i dont go to there site much but everything that i do see is always negitive **** just like 95% of news all over the place but dam arent people having a hard enough time dealing with life as it is...
      Negative sells. Would you log in to hear a story about how a little girl and her puppy went running through the park?

Comment

Let's be honest, how much positive **** is really going on over there...

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
          Nah i hear im just saying wtf all the problems we have on our own soil to deal with that nothing ever gets done just gets old... "You cant change the world until you change yourself" yeah my man MJ LMAO but its tru

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
            Looks very positive for men living there tho.

Comment

Nah i hear im just saying wtf all the problems we have on our own soil to deal with that nothing ever gets done just gets old... "You cant change the world until you change yourself" yeah my man MJ LMAO but its tru
              MJ is the greatest entertainer ever.

I listen to his him every day for the last 22 years or so, doesn't get old.

Comment

It's important to understand the world before we can understand ourselves. This country was built on the mistakes made by Europe and how the first people here didn't want to repeat them.

It's news worthy, it should be reported so these poor women don't have to live like animals over there.

Imagine your wife, daughter or mother gets raped and the judge says that she is sentenced to 15 years in prison for adultery? The logic behind that is staggering.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                  It's important to understand the world before we can understand ourselves. This country was built on the mistakes made by Europe and how the first people here didn't want to repeat them.

It's news worthy, it should be reported so these poor women don't have to live like animals over there.

Imagine your wife, daughter or mother gets raped and the judge says that she is sentenced to 15 years in prison for adultery? The logic behind that is staggering.
                  even if it was sex out of wedlock, its still horrific

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                    even if it was sex out of wedlock, its still horrific
                    Speaking of rape, this guy is raping in the month of November.

Comment

Working...
                    X