My girl left me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by INCOGNIT0 View Post
    I just need some advice.

we had an argument over this girl(co-worker) who was texting me. it kinda pis.sed me off because shes the one who has guys calling and texting her nonstop, who she refers to as friends..anyways, things got heated and I said some some things I regretted saying as soon as I said them. I called her some names. I have never done that before, but its like I just lost it and said those things to her. I said sorry a thousdand times over and she took her things and left. what can I do? she wont take my calls. she wont take me back. is there anyting I can do to get her back? or should I just let her breathe, and maybe wait for christmas and buy her some spectacular "im sorry" gift. I dont want to let her go because weve been together for almost a year now and I really do love her. but she was in tears and says she hates me and never wants to speak to me again. I feel like such a jerk for treating her that way and the thought of her with another guy makes me sick.
    here you have to let her go. send her messages she will read them.. don't beg too much because if she comes back you will be considered weak.. use caution (payback will be coming) now it depends on how "friendly" those guys are. she might f.uck somebody and it will be a pass because of what you did.. now if was me i'm out if she let's somebody hit it.. but from the info i have.. all of them aint just friends (i wasnt never cool to just be friendly with no ass but that's me) now you better let her know how you feel. don't be corny. get you some real tunes together.. no bull**** though. when she call you don't get overly excited. but let her know you are happy. and that's a start.. go play this for her..

Last edited by JibbaJabber; 11-21-2011, 08:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      me and my girl broke up in January and as ****ed up as it sounds, i miss the dog more than her...

we're still friends and sometimes i ask her to take pictures of the dog and send to me...i was even tempted to go to her pad when she's at work so i can play with him
      January, you must be over her by now. but atleast she sends you pics of the dog still!

Comment

Originally posted by INCOGNIT0 View Post
        January, you must be over her by now. but atleast she sends you pics of the dog still!

dude i was over her as soon as the conversation ended and we hung up the phone...i miss her from time to time, she was a GREAT girl but i just let everything ride on fate...if we woulda got back, fine...if we didn't, that's ok too...everything happens for a reason

i still havent seen her since January and we didn't talk for about 6months but lately, we've talked and have been real cordial with each other...i think i just might be able to see the dog one of these days...hopefully soon

Comment

Originally posted by JibbaJabber View Post
          here you have to let her go. send her messages she will read them.. don't beg too much because if she comes back you will be considered weak.. use caution (payback will be coming) now it depends on how "friendly" those guys are. she might f.uck somebody and it will be a pass because of what you did.. now if was me i'm out if she let's somebody hit it.. but from the info i have.. all of them aint just friends (i wasnt never cool to just be friendly with no ass but that's me) now you better let her know how you feel. don't be corny. get you some real tunes together.. no bull**** though. when she call you don't get overly excited. but let her know you are happy. and that's a start.. go play this for her.. trust me i know

thanks man, Im gonna give her some time. a week(if I can hold out that long) but atleast a few days and Ill try this. hope it works. shes a real good girl.
          but on what youre saying, if she did f.uck anyone else, im done. that I will not accept.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            me and my girl broke up in January and as ****ed up as it sounds, i miss the dog more than her...

we're still friends and sometimes i ask her to take pictures of the dog and send to me...i was even tempted to go to her pad when she's at work so i can play with him
            sounds like you and dog were close.. does he like peanut butter lmao i don't know about you.. but i like puss.y better MEOW

Comment

If my chick had a bunch of dudes texting her I would dump her right then and there. As for the break up, There are lots of beautiful girls out there man, just saying.

Comment

Originally posted by JibbaJabber View Post
                sounds like you and dog were close.. does he like peanut butter lmao i don't know about you.. but i like puss.y better MEOW

getting poon isn't that hard...getting a dog like hoyt, that's damn near impossible

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
                  If my chick had a bunch of dudes texting her I would dump her right then and there. As for the break up, There are lots of beautiful girls out there man, just saying.
                  we both have people texting. it wasnt an issue until this chick who likes me was doing it too much. I know there are beautiful girls out here, but its not just that. she was down for me and had my back when I needed her. she is beautiful and we connected on so many levels. it was deeper than that. I just dont wanna give up on this so easily. but if I have to, I will.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
                    ^^^^^^WE HAVE A WINNER!! If she and he have the same mama or grandmama, own a business together or he's her gay friend/hairdresser/whatever.......then that's cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Haynes View Post
                      ^^^^^^WE HAVE A WINNER!! If she and he have the same mama or grandmama, own a business together or he's her gay friend/hairdresser/whatever.......then that's cool.
                      lol..nah we were pretty open about who we spoke with. shes "one of the guys" type girls (attitude, not looks). loved watching games/boxing with me, hang out with my friends sometimes. thats moreso why she had a few guy friends, but their was trust. this is on me though. i fuc.ked up, not her.

Comment

Working...
                      X