Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yessss, I will soon be a famous professional boxer!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yessss, I will soon be a famous professional boxer!!!

Just officially submitted my application to legally change my name to Julio Cesar Chavez!!!

BTW, just had this up on NSB where "Talk about anything boxing related here. Where the boxing discussion is always Non Stop!"

I took the time to highlight and bold the key words that correlate with both the title and body of the thread. The title reads the word boxing, the body of the thread reads the word Julio Cesar Chavez, a famous professional boxer. Clearly a thread having everything to do with a boxing fans intent on making a statement about boxing. Peace.

Any reason why you'd do that? Or do you just want to share a name with one of Mexico's finest?

Comment

Mods delete moronic threads? GTFO

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        Mods delete moronic threads? GTFO
        Oh shiet, some one just bought boxingscene.com. Whens the RussianCrushinscene.com name change coming?

Comment

change your name to charlie zelenoff... upi'll really become famous

Comment

Change it to Julio C. Chavez III and they will give you a WBC title,
            just not middleweight or light middleweight, those were already given out.

Comment

Originally posted by titanium View Post
              Change it to Julio C. Chavez III and they will give you a WBC title,
              just not middleweight or light middleweight, those were already given out.
              sad but true

Comment

Erkenne dich selbst.

Comment

Originally posted by GOAT86 View Post
                  Erkenne dich selbst.
                  Cool bro glad my sig was of some help to you. Hopefully other people take the time to copy and paste onto google translate and also find their true selves.

Comment

Working...
                  X