Collapse
No announcement yet.

Try and mac this chick

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

b.itch told me to "work my way down" and then wouldn't let me touch her ****. f.uck her.
    Last edited by Cardinal Buck; 11-18-2011, 09:36 AM.

Comment

She didn't even want to play "rock, paper, scissors" with me.

What a bitch.

Comment

On second try, we hit up the art museum, and my art knowledge blew her away....not she's going to blow me away.

Comment

You gotta go lingerie shopping so you can meet her friend and take both of em home

Comment

stupid frigid *****.

Comment

I took her to the park, she took her jeans and shoes off and is now swinging around on the monkey bars.

Comment

okay can she take it raw on 1st date ?

Comment

If you get her to the store in the towel, come back, drink 2 beers. She drops the towel. Then shower, dance, ask to spend the night.

Profit.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm View Post
                    If you get her to the store in the towel, come back, drink 2 beers. She drops the towel. Then shower, dance, ask to spend the night.

Profit.
                    You weren't supposed to give up the secret. I'm trying to figure out how to hit it in the jeep like the one guy did lol. Or if there is a way to menage with the friend. I got them both back to the crib but then the friend split.
                    [

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
                      You weren't supposed to give up the secret. I'm trying to figure out how to hit it in the jeep like the one guy did lol. Or if there is a way to menage with the friend. I got them both back to the crib but then the friend split.
                      [
                      LOL, my bad.

Comment

Working...
                      X