Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
    You're Lennox Lewis?
    You'll love this.

You can now bear witness to the point I was just making re. e-identity.

I am your old pal, Elvin Steede.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stones!
      You'll love this.

You can now bear witness to the point I was just making about the foolishness inherent in over-estimating the general worth of e-identity.

I am Elvin Steede.
      Son of a bitch, I was hoping you were Lewis.

I was going to ask you to donate some of your old boxing gear to my youth center.

Comment

• Idc what anyone says, I KNOW Stones has a thing for Trannys, he knew those mega **** trannys names by heart.

Some of the images.

But he's a really cool ass dude.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
          Son of a bitch, I was hoping you were Lewis.

I was going to ask you to donate some of your old boxing gear to my youth center.

Do you still have any of those old TCN® SOULJAH photoshops? See what I was saying about the hours of entertainment?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rolando Tavare View Post
            Idc what anyone says, I KNOW Stones has a thing for Trannys, he knew those mega **** trannys names by heart.

Some of the images.

But he's a really cool ass dude.
            He learned them only so he could converse with you, you sick pervert.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stones! View Post
              Except, motherfuka, the bold never actually happened, did it? Not even once have I ever said I would behead anyone. Talking about "cardboard cutout responses", you're actually borrowing 1502's.

My reponse to you was hardly regurgitative of anything I've posted previously; all my responses are fashioned case by case with the current recipient in mind.

It's nothing to do with me directly, but that tranny business was gone over a million times already. If you're still taking all that seriously, I don't know what to say to you. You know I used to be a Jamaican ****sexual here, right?

Ahem. The whole concept of internet identity - it's a nonsense. Making fun of the people who take online "realness" so seriously (1502 is one of them, BTW, obsessed with his self image) is the partial point of stunts like the ones I, my Persian brother and others have pulled.
              At the same time, we have provided you with hours of free entertainment, so you should be more grateful.

How are you not being overly "serious" by proclaiming 1502's "realness" online and declaring that he'd be the one to make me respect him?

I don't just say these things for no reason - I rag on him the way I do because he's shown himself to be a chronic pseud and a blowhard. What am I supposed to be impressed by? His steadfastness? He doesn't live a pious life or even aspire to one. His money? I've no reason to suspect he has more than me materially, but quite possibly less. What a tough stud he is? I have only his word for it, and it wouldn't count for much even if it were true.

In "real life", I wouldn't knowingly have anything to do with someone who shares his characteristics, much less afford him any respect if confronted with his "views". That goes regardless of how big and tough he or you says he is.
              To you, they're just views. To me, they're representative of something else, something abhorrent. That's something you should "respect" or at least bear in mind when envisioning these "real life" scenarios in your mind. Some people are not like you, don't want to be like you and never will. Learn to love it.
              christ man, you couldn't sound more effeminate if you tried.
              Last edited by baya; 11-18-2011, 09:24 PM.

Comment

• I'll let cuauht answer for himself to all that stuff, i never got involved in ya'lls beef before, plus i thought this was stones and stones was bumping the other thread.

I did enjoy your response and id gladly hire you to work for me. i know we could sell people pretty much whatever we wanted. And on top of that, id have you around to entertain me........

Comment

• Really, for real, I'm the realest mutha fucka on this site.

<--- Just look at my avi. That's the epitome of being real.

I'm the human highlight reel of realness.

Keep it real, playas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stones! View Post

Do you still have any of those old TCN® SOULJAH photoshops? See what I was saying about the hours of entertainment?

No, man, I deleted that entire photobucket album when I thought I was done with this place. I kind of regret it now, though, because of those souljah pics I made. I don't even remember how many threads I stretched that attack into, but I do recall finding a dick shaped birthday cake that was squirting icing splooge onto his face.

The entertainment value around here is quite high, I never thought I'd be posting again, but here I am.

Comment

• Kev, you do realize that you're defending dudes that are forever ganging up on people and jumping in randomly on other peoples ebeefs, or are you unaware of that.

Comment

Working...
                      X