Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxingscene Lounge Interview: Cuauhtémoc1502

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good inteview, but it is the first time I bothered reading one of these.

Comment

• Somehow i dont think the guy who's gonna make me "take a knee" isnt the guy who develops intricate plots online to conceal his identity on an internet martial arts subforum where dudes hang out and post pictures of big asses...

But maybe im wrong if they believe in allah...

Comment

• Not taking sides with any one, or trying to start anything but even with all the "e-beef" I have had, and all the people I don't like..if I was asked the question..."Which poster would likely be quick to take a knee against the last guy you sparred with?"...I would have simply said, "I don't know. I don't know anybody here personally".

I'm in my early 20's and honestly I have no hard feelings over any one I have had internet beef with. At least not enough to mention them. And I have been told personal insults on here, way personal than getting my head cut off on the internet.

The real one here to me, seems like it's Stones. His sentence "I'm likely not your idea of a "guy's guy", something I'm more than happy to admit. Don't drink, don't smoke, don't brawl in gutters, don't go out of my way to claim I can beat everyone else up", says he's real to me. Everyone else, I have to take what you say with a grain of salt. And let's all face the hard fact, none of you would be as offensive as you are here, in real life. Real people are more respectable towards others opinions. Unless you guys are the barbarians you make yourself out to be, then shut the hell up.

Nice interview BTW.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marcov View Post
          Good inteview, but it is the first time I bothered reading one of these.
          Likewise, I had no idea this was even a "series".

Now I'm going to go search for the previous incarnations just to see how they stack up, before the Guzman fight.

Comment

• BTW, speaking of "group-jumps"...what a cowardly act for a bunch of posters to just try to jump on one, in this thread. Since we're sort of on the subject "real life", I bet all of you who jumped in to save cuathwhatever, would have just been watching on the sideline as stones and cuat argue or fight or whatever.

Comment

• Respect yr opinion kev....

But

You're talking about one post from a guy who's talked multiple times about beheading people online... But then you call others barbarians. And admitting that you dont drink or smoke isnt realer than saying you do.

We've all been known to step over the line on here on occassion no? I know that you claim not to take thing so serious online but you cared enough to jump in and say you would never call anyone out online. Then who cares, its all bullshi t anyways.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                BTW, speaking of "group-jumps"...what a cowardly act for a bunch of posters to just try to jump on one, in this thread. Since we're sort of on the subject "real life", I bet all of you who jumped in to save cuathwhatever, would have just been watching on the sideline as stones and cuat argue or fight or whatever.
                I mean at least that's how it is where i'm from. If there's two guys you know, who are going at it, mind your own god damn business, circle around them if they're gonna fight. Don't jump in with your opinions on who's wrong or who's right, you just don't do that, I honestly never seen that, only on videos of Worldstar Hip Hop. That's why I call BS on everyone who has jumped in this thread getting at Stones. That's just not right. Your friend[Cuat] is going at it with a guy you know, but who is not your friend and you don't really like[Stones in this case], buy you always see him, because you're from the same neighborhood...You're seriously gonna jump in?

First I see an interview, which has a paragraph that mentions Stones and a couple of other posters in a negative manner. Then I see Stones come in and defend himself against one person, named Cuatmocwhatever[im sorry IDK your name bro], then....Worldstarhiphop status: A bunch of posters jump one guy. Then I see mentions of what Stones would be in "real life", so the "Kev this is just the internet, people give their opinions" line will not work this time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                  Motherfuka, you could never predict my response, dont try the same tired cardboard cutout responses with me that you use in your vast experience in internet forum patrolling.

Lol at your entire response coming from a dude talking about beheading other people over the internet.

Cuauht is "abhorrent".......lol.

Stones is a good dude i dojt care what he looked like, but id love to hear the story behind your persian brother's whole tranny schtick from back in the day. You two are just a tad too serious online and need to relax.
                  Except, motherfuka, the bold never actually happened, did it? Not even once have I ever said I would behead anyone. Talking about "cardboard cutout responses", you're actually borrowing 1502's.

My reponse to you was hardly regurgitative of anything I've posted previously; all my responses are fashioned case by case with the current recipient in mind.

It's nothing to do with me directly, but that tranny business was gone over a million times already. If you're still taking all that seriously, I don't know what to say to you. You know I used to be a Jamaican ****sexual here, right?

Ahem. The whole concept of internet identity - it's a nonsense. Making fun of the people who take online "realness" so seriously (1502 is one of them, BTW, obsessed with his self image) is the partial point of stunts like the ones I, my Persian brother and others have pulled.
                  At the same time, we have provided you with hours of free entertainment, so you should be more grateful.

How are you not being overly "serious" by proclaiming 1502's "realness" online and declaring that he'd be the one to make me respect him?

I don't just say these things for no reason - I rag on him the way I do because he's shown himself to be a chronic pseud and a blowhard. What am I supposed to be impressed by? His steadfastness? He doesn't live a pious life or even aspire to one. His money? I've no reason to suspect he has more than me materially, but quite possibly less. What a tough stud he is? I have only his word for it, and it wouldn't count for much even if it were true.

In "real life", I wouldn't knowingly have anything to do with someone who shares his characteristics, much less afford him any respect if confronted with his "views". That goes regardless of how big and tough he or you says he is.
                  To you, they're just views. To me, they're representative of something else, something abhorrent. That's something you should "respect" or at least bear in mind when envisioning these "real life" scenarios in your mind. Some people are not like you, don't want to be like you and never will. Learn to love it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stones!
                    You know I used to be a Jamaican ****sexual here, right?
                    You're Lennox Lewis?

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                      You're Lennox Lewis?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X