Charlie Zelenoff vs Floyd Mayweather Sr Sparring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^^^ your right

Comment

• Can't figure out if Stupid, ill, troll, or performance art. It lies somewhere between "sad and dangerous" and "a brilliant masterpiece."

Comment

• Originally posted by Bombs View Post
        ^^ Sr missed all of his shots. Zelenoff ducked 90% of them and he shook Sr @:08. He landed all of his combos and decided to back off.
        Charlie iz that you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
          Floyd would see that and be proud of that. Isn't that the Mayweather way? The fight was still on, Floyd Sr. turned his back, he deserved to get hit.

Charlie Z made Floyd Jr proud...
          you disgust me (only in this instance, otherwise )

Comment

• From Wikipedia! LOL

Exhibition

Mayweather captured the UBF title on 9th November 2011. Mayweather, coming out of retirement defeated the former UBF Champion Charlie Zelenoff by TKO inside the opening round. With this win Mayweather became the oldest champion in exhibition boxing history at 61 years, 22 days and the oldest boxing champion of any kind.

Post fight Mayweather Sr commented "He was just a 23-year-old punk" after Zelenoff was seen to sucker punch Mayweather post fight.

Comment

• You guys have turned into soft little girls in this place. I can't even make a joke anymore.

Bunch of women left in BS, one of the main reasons I don't post as much.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                You guys have turned into soft little girls in this place. I can't even make a joke anymore.

Bunch of women left in BS, one of the main reasons I don't post as much.
                i always knew women drive you away into the hot warm lap of a mexican't man

Comment

• Show sum respek Riz.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sir Rizzle View Post
                    i always knew women drive you away into the hot warm lap of a mexican't man
                    I dream of finding your little nicaraguan ass on Las Olas and beating you in the face so bad, they have to reconstruct your face and sew new lips on your mouth from a cadaver so you can live the rest of your life with some kind of dignity.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucky Jim View Post
                      The Mayweather clan knows all about sucker punches, just ask Victor Ortiz...

Charlie Z is having the last laugh ... getting Mayweather in the ring was genius ... he's getting publicity he never could have dreamed of right now.

A reality show is not far off, which was probably his goal all along.
                      Leave a comment on his official website requesting a TV Show! http://officialubf.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                      X