Charlie Zelenoff vs Floyd Mayweather Sr Sparring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ~Big Smoke~ View Post

Comment

• I don't see anything on Floyd Jr's twitter about this. Did he delete it? what did it say before?

Comment

• at first i saw one video and figured he was drunk and pissed off

then i see literally all of his videos realize hes actually like this

how does he get access to working in the gym with the Mayweather crew may i ask?

Comment

• Originally posted by iLovesoccermoms View Post
          at first i saw one video and figured he was drunk and pissed off

then i see literally all of his videos realize hes actually like this

how does he get access to working in the gym with the Mayweather crew may i ask?
          I don't think that's the mayweather crew..that's a normal gym..if you pay then you can train like in any other gym.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoZz View Post
            I don't think that's the mayweather crew..that's a normal gym..if you pay then you can train like in any other gym.
            thats kinda cool to be there with Mayweather Sr and company its too bad he got f'd up

anyways i didnt read all the pages and dont know how to emb but heres the fight at a different view dunno if its already posted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbVJk...layer_embedded

Comment

• Originally posted by iLovesoccermoms View Post
              thats kinda cool to be there with Mayweather Sr and company its too bad he got f'd up

anyways i didnt read all the pages and dont know how to emb but heres the fight at a different view dunno if its already posted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbVJk...layer_embedded
              I haven't seen that video yet thanks....

That kid needs to be locked away..he's doing himself harm..someone is gonna kill him...beating him up is not enough to bring him back to reality....

That dude really thinks he could beat the klitschko brothers..but yet he got out boxed by a 61 year old with breathing problems

Comment

I haven't seen that video yet thanks....

That kid needs to be locked away..he's doing himself harm..someone is gonna kill him...beating him up is not enough to bring him back to reality....

That dude really thinks he could beat the klitschko brothers..but yet he got out boxed by a 61 year old with breathing problems
                Charlie Z isn't even the problem...the guy is a simpleton, we all know that...the real people who should feel bad are the guys who claim to be his friends and let him get into situations like that...yeah it is really funny, I laugh at that crap all the time...but if anybody who reads on here actually knows him, you gotta help him before he gets himself into real trouble with this garbage...the guy has been thinking he is a world class boxer for 4 years now and he can't even last a round with a 60 year old man...

Comment

• Originally posted by 510hustler View Post
                  I don't see anything on Floyd Jr's twitter about this. Did he delete it? what did it say before?
                  Did he ever say anything about it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Everywhere View Post
                    Charlie Z isn't even the problem...the guy is a simpleton, we all know that...the real people who should feel bad are the guys who claim to be his friends and let him get into situations like that...yeah it is really funny, I laugh at that crap all the time...but if anybody who reads on here actually knows him, you gotta help him before he gets himself into real trouble with this garbage...the guy has been thinking he is a world class boxer for 4 years now and he can't even last a round with a 60 year old man...
                    He pays those people to hold the camera and to agree with whatever he has to say..I would too if he payed me.. fu** him lol

Comment

He pays those people to hold the camera and to agree with whatever he has to say..I would too if he payed me.. fu** him lol
                      If I were a homeless crackhead and that ****** paid me $25 to hold up his belts and walk into a boxing gym/ring with him, I would still find it in my fiending alcoholic heart to tell him he is being dumb and it is going to get him killed.

Comment

Working...
                      X