Collapse
No announcement yet.

Charlie Zelenoff vs Floyd Mayweather Sr Sparring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought charlie was a fictional character, an actor just playing around...If this person is for real he has a serious mental illness...no joke.

You would have to be absolutely delusional to think this guy can actually box.

Charlie you are a ****ing disgrace to boxing, go see a phychiatrist...you need help.

Comment

• he is clinically insane. I thought he was an actor. He belongs in an asylum

Comment

• If I ever met that fucking piece of shit, I'd put him in a body bag myself.

Comment

• Wow, he is seriously messed up in the head. Mayweather Sr was beating him around the ring, Charlie didn't land any clean shots, ran away from an old man and got tagged cleanly with every right hand Mayweather threw...

This is the second time that Zelenoffs quit after getting punched in the face now I can't believe the sucked punch at the end.. the little bitch, glad he got a beating.

Comment

• Comment

• Sr ****ed him up.........

Comment

• Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post

That was some wild $h1t. Good find TS.

Comment

• I thought it was all fun and games until I saw Charlie going 100% all in in the first 10 seconds of the fight.

Then I thought they were going to end on a playful note until Charlie sucker punched him with full power. Sr looked like he was slumped on the ropes and couldn't move.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                    Serious Charlie tries to woo Lindsay Lohan

Damn... undeniable proof that Charlie XYZ was dropped on his head as a baby. Can you just imagine what will/would happen if Lindsay denies his friend request on FB?? Lindsay, you better triple up your personal security guuurl. This guy is insane in the membrane. (He also looks and sounds high as high as a fookin kite)

And LMFAO at him walking over and standing in front of his "belts".

Originally posted by sdcluser View Post
                    Zelenoff is protecting his "0". He has never won a fight.
                    LOL. I'm sure Charlie is still claiming to be undefeated against Sr. After all, he supposively has a fight with a K Bro next

Originally posted by iBreakbeat View Post
                    This is the same drunk homeless guy that Charlie interviews after all of his *cough* "fights". He has to get him wasted first though.

Comment

• Originally posted by iBreakbeat View Post
                      8 seconds of lying = 50 $

Comment

Working...
                      X