No announcement yet.

Charlie Zelenoff vs Floyd Mayweather Sr Sparring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
    Damn Zelenoff put a beating on Sr. He whooped him pretty good. I respect him because he backed off because of Sr.s breathing problems. My respect. But he shouldn't be sparring older guys he is putting them at danger.
    ^^ Sr missed all of his shots. Zelenoff ducked 90% of them and he shook Sr @:08. He landed all of his combos and decided to back off.
    I always had a strong feeling you were a troll. Maybe I was giving you too much slack cuz you're a Cotto fan, but now I know not to take a single word from you seriously. And I hope nobody else does either.

Comment

Originally posted by sdcluser View Post
      Zelenoff is protecting his "0". He has never won a fight.
      LMAO, I suppose he's some sort of wannabe street fighter. I can't believe Mayweather Sr. even gave him the time of day...

Comment

Sr. looks good for his age ang would probably KOED Zelenof what a d_ckhead...

Comment

Originally posted by Everywhere View Post
          I wonder if he walked into the ring with those dumbass belts he bought online
          Lol that would be priceless

Comment

Had he tried that at my gym there would have been 15 kids on him stomping him out.

Comment

Honestly, Charlie should never be allowed near another boxing gym. This kid is a sick person, he's a stalker and he has mental issues.

Comment

Zelenoff took a few clean punches from the brotha who jumped in the ring and started beating his ass. He should have got bloodied up good for that though.

Comment

Damn Zelenoff put a beating on Sr. He whooped him pretty good. I respect him because he backed off because of Sr.s breathing problems. My respect. But he shouldn't be sparring older guys he is putting them at danger.
                  you are one dumb clown

Comment

If there is one person in the world i would beat the **** out of on site. it would have to be charlie z. that f@g is a clown and i would kill him.

Comment

• It's moments like these that remind us that Charlie Z is capable of crossing the border between trolling and insanity.

Comment

Working...
                      X