Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Two chicks break a lot of necks ddddamn!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
    Yea man, I love and respect the dude so much I don't want to see him go out like Morales did with Pac.

The weight and age will just be too much to overcome.

At the same time, I am glad he got the fight because he deserves the pay day and I have a feeling that deep down Nacho knows he can't win but deserves the final big time paycheck.
    He does deserve that big paycheck. IMO he is probably the most technically efficient boxer in the sport. I've loved just about every fight I've seen him in. I don't think he has a chance with Manny. And I'm nowhere near being a Paquiao fan. I look at the two previous fights and then the fact that Manny is bigger and stronger now, is use to or closer to being use to being this size. I just don't see JMM pulling it off. Or even doing very well.
    I think I'm gonna hit up a bar or something, that may be showing the fight and half assed watch it. I won't buy the PPV or go somewhere just to see it. though.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
      Those are some delicious round asses. To all of you that think they are fat, get the *** out of your mouth and man up.
      Agreed, I guess some guys just don't like a.s.s.

Comment

Hell!!!!! Yeah!!!!!!

DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Bump....................

Comment

Working...
          X