Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Charlie Zelenoff sends a message to Lindsay Lohan.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol he sucker punched hartley and hartley just stood back up completely unhurt and was like "wtf"? haha and he acted like he "knocked him out cold" with a right hook.

Comment

Someone needs to match Zelenoff up with this guy already:

This idiot is actually doing something right. He promotes his videos better and is making some money from the views he gets.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
        You see the video of him walking around downtown with the title belt he bought from titleboxing.com lmao
        Yeah! You see how he uploads a video of him doing his moronic 1-2 on his punching bag over and over again on different days.

I really feel bad for him.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
              lol he sucker punched hartley and hartley just stood back up completely unhurt and was like "wtf"? haha and he acted like he "knocked him out cold" with a right hook.
              I just watched that, then his dad tackled him and ***** slapped him, then came and apologized to hartley.

Comment

there's actually a documentary on charlie that goes through all of this.

he's in his late 20's now i believe
                he's got some real issues upstairs

his old "manager" goes on the record about how they fabricated charlie's boxing career and he eventually started believing himself.

he is 100% serious
                he thinks he can knock out wlad klitschko.

he needs serious help. probably via some institution that will keep him locked away for a good deal of time.

he had one pro fight and was knocked out in the first round by a toothless journeyman with one win in 16 pro fights.
                charlie's father paid for a plane ticket for him to fly out and have a rematch
                charlie showed up in his dressing room and sucker punched him, and then added it to his fictitious record

he's the bull goose looney of the boxing internet

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
                  That was the weirdest, creepiest video I have ever seen. 11:45 of my life, I will never, ever get back.

Is that for real?

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                    @ Shawn
                    What is this, twitter?

Comment

When's the charlie Z prono film comin out?

^^^^BTW, that mini documentary is great

Comment

Working...
                      X