Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Medved banned?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He probably said something that some thin skinned pussy just couldn't stomach, so they reported him.

"Report" is the choice weapon of the pathetic. Sadly, I remember the days around here when people posted all sorts of venomous smack, hacked accounts, posted private information and pictures, etc... And most were man enough to just take it.

Internetz iz serious bizness.

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
      Point is, there are too many snitching vermin at times. They need to handle their business in a different manner or basically more like a man.
      why you gotta bring me into this?

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        He probably said something that some thin skinned pussy just couldn't stomach, so they reported him.

"Report" is the choice weapon of the pathetic. Sadly, I remember the days around here when people posted all sorts of venomous smack, hacked accounts, posted private information and pictures, etc... And most were man enough to just take it.

Internetz iz serious bizness.
        hhaha this had me cracking up. . . it's the truth, though. . . if somebody does something to you bad enough on the internet to report it, it better be to the feds for stealing your money or something crucial/life changing. . .

somebody calling you names, posting photoshopped pictures of you, attacking personal flaws/defects should be expected on the internet. . . you just gotta fire back!

Comment

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
          hhaha this had me cracking up. . . it's the truth, though. . . if somebody does something to you bad enough on the internet to report it, it better be to the feds for stealing your money or something crucial/life changing. . .

somebody calling you names, posting photoshopped pictures of you, attacking personal flaws/defects should be expected on the internet. . . you just gotta fire back!
          Precisely.

Unless they cracked your bank account, you should probably just STFU and swallow it. Being hazed is standard operating procedure for most internet forums, especially here.

Comment

Originally posted by Demise View Post
            Medved's a ****.
            This. And a really big one at that.

Comment

in mayweather sr. voice: look here, look man. . . medved is a little rough around the edges, but the guy LITERALLY has supplied these forums with streams for just about every fight. . . Even if he didn't PM you a stream directly - there's a good chance he initially PM'd the guy who PM'd you that stream. . Even if you had beef with him, he would still hook you up with a stream if you PM'd him and he was available. . .

I hope it's not a perma-ban. . .

Comment

meved needs to start posting under a different name. if he comes back as medved again he will get banned after a day or two

Comment

He's a great poster any way you slice it. Just saying.

Never pay again for live ***! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Demise View Post
                    Medved's a ****.
                    Perfectly said. Not in the slightest bit harsh.

Comment

He does say some funny **** at times though. He sure knows how to Internet beef people

Comment

Working...
                      X