Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

fao squeelpiggy... do you beleive in ghosts? why or why not?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by U.ncleSam View Post
    They use a different camera like infra red or something...I was just thinking maybe ghosts "evolved" differently than organic beings like humans and animals..there are a lot of stuff that you can't see but exists like microwave or something..
    Wtf I was asking if squeelpiggy thinks ghosts are souls of dead people. I was suspecting ghosts exists but they are en****** that evolved differently.
    all i'm saying it's possible there are en****** you cant see with your naked eye.. you can call them w/e you want .. these en****** probably evolved differently instead of "organic nature" like humans and animals..

and no i didnt say they were souls of dead humans, i was asking not stating...
    i know you dont believe in god.. but you dont think there are en****** here on earth that we cannot see... not "religious" en******.. but en****** that may have evolved differently..
    Just in case you missed it:

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
    Evolution only takes place in living beings.
    Last edited by Jim Jeffries; 11-04-2011, 03:49 PM.

Comment

i know you dont believe in god.. but you dont think there are en****** here on earth that we cannot see... not "religious" en******.. but en****** that may have evolved differently..
      You mean like the Invisible Pink Unicorn?

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
        You mean like the Invisible Pink Unicorn?
        Careful, Squeal. It's a trap!

Comment

Originally posted by Nuurzhaelan View Post
          Careful, Squeal. It's a trap!
          I have no need to actually attempt to answer this turd. Not you, TS.

But I think it's like the Invisible Pink Unicorn. We can't see it because it's invisible but we have faith that it is pink.

Comment

there has been numerous accounts (no matter how not credible they are) of people seeing, hearing, capturing on camera of these en******.. not necessarily ghosts of dead people but still unknow en******..
            Entity (En-ti-ty)
            noun, plural : en******

1.) A thing with distinct and independent existence.

2.) Existence, being.

I think you need to brush up on your definitions a bit. There are plenty of scientific reasons why people believe they see ghosts, apparitions, or "en******" when infact they either see nothing at all, or they're simply misremembering the event. Mental reconstruction of past events is often flawed, and skewed due to X number of years of unconscious thought, revision, and reconstruction taking place since the event.

That said, it's almost scientifically impossible to debunk the whole ghost thing in the eyes of a believer, as I said earlier. But just because someone claims something doesn't not a truth make : I could easily claim I leapt to the moon and back once, how would you go about debunking that if I truly believed it?

As for the physical "evidence", I already covered some very basic reasons as to why "weird" things are caught on both film and video a while back.

And with that, I seriously am done with this thread now.

@ Enayze

I could only hope to achieve such an epic level of douchebaggery/smarminess as Scott William Winters did in the scene you posted from "Good Will Hunting". Epic film, amazing in every conceivable aspect the film medium provides.

Comment

A thousand years ago I dont think anyone would have believed in the existence of bacterias, virus, fungus that so tiny it can't be seen. Science thru microscope has proven they exist. Maybe in the future we may develop cameras so advance they can see en******. Some people are so narrowminded they only believe in what they can see. They are probably like bacterias we can't see them but they are there.

Comment

Forget it.

Comment

A thousand years ago I dont think anyone would have believed in the existence of bacterias, virus, fungus that so tiny it can't be seen. Science thru microscope has proven they exist. Maybe in the future we may develop cameras so advance they can see en******. Some people are so narrowminded they only believe in what they can see. They are probably like bacterias we can't see them but they are there.
                  They wear shirts woven from superstrings.

Comment

They probably dont exist. The discovery of bacteria and viruses wasnt the same as people believing in folklore and superstitions.

Science has shown us why people believe in things that arent actually there.

Comment

SQUEAL PIGGY! hahaha. .. classic account!

but a man of science and logic. . . excellent!

Comment

Working...
                      X