No announcement yet.

Pacquiao & Jimmy Kimmel singing Bee gees song!lol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Pacquiao & Jimmy Kimmel singing Bee gees song!lol

Pacman, a Non-American Boxer, guesting and singing English song in a popular US TV Show! Is there an American Boxer that can guest in the Philippines TV Show and sing Tagalog song?

This is for real, on who is appreciated most.

Comment

i knew he was going to be as big as oscar. this is the commercial fighter that people who people said wouldn`t exist after oscar retired.

Comment

Too bad Pacquiao is retiring in two years.

Damn, I am feeling sad all over again.

Why can't he stay a little bit longer?

Pacquiao sing your heart out man and help those less unfortunate than you are.

Peace out, greatest boxer of this generation.

Comment

Im sorry, but why do people continue to lie to Pac's face and encourage this?

He sounds worse than William Hung, yet his entourage pretend he is a good singer. Maybe in his Native tounge he sounds a little bit better but I dont think so. If you sing off-note and off rhythm in English I doubt you are going to start singing on key in Tagalog.

I guess this is the typical "you are rich and we dont want to tell you the truth so do whatever you want and we will smile while crying on the inside"

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post

He sounds worse than William Hung, yet his entourage pretend he is a good singer. Maybe in his Native tounge he sounds a little bit better but I dont think so. If you sing off-note and off rhythm in English I doubt you are going to start singing on key in Tagalog.

I guess this is the typical "you are rich and we dont want to tell you the truth so do whatever you want and we will smile while crying on the inside"
            I give you a green but I ran out.

Truth, but the man really loves to sing.

Every time Pacquiao sings I just imagine him as a drunk singer who likes to belt it out in a karaoke bar.

Comment

did you not see him in that HP commercial?? he knows it`s a joke I think, he doesn`t seem to mind laughing at himself.

Comment

Originally posted by jjbj2 View Post
                I give you a green but I ran out.

Truth, but the man really loves to sing.

Every time Pacquiao sings I just imagine him as a drunk singer who likes to belt it out in a karaoke bar.
                I have said before that I hear better singing in my local bars when they do Karaoke nights, his singing is just horrible, and he has a few CD's out and people actually bought them? Is he just trolling his own country or does he actually believe that people enjoy to listen to someone who sings off-key off-rhythm and with a under-pitched voice?

Comment

he know he sucks.

but he's rich and famous so he knows he can do whatever the **** he wants and we have to bear with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryannn View Post
                    he know he sucks.

but he's rich and famous so he knows he can do whatever the **** he wants and we have to bear with it.
                    yep - this is what i think. on the HP commercial i saw that dude was laughing straight to my face after finishing the few bars.

Comment

Working...
                    X