No announcement yet.

Bravo's 100 scariest movie moments

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
    Yeah that was a bit surprising. Throughout the countdown they gave a good amount of foreign horror films praise, but then to throw the original Ring under the bus seems a bit odd.

I don't really agree with the rankings of movies. There are a bunch on there that probably shouldn't be, and I'm sure most of the top 20 or so are there more so for popularity rather then excellence. I just like the whole countdown because it shows many classic horror scenes.
    Well, they were ostensibly ranking by scariest "moments" not necessarily films. I thought Jaws being at the top was a bit ludicrous, but Audition was very highly ranked despite being foreign.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
      Well, they were ostensibly ranking by scariest "moments" not necessarily films. I thought Jaws being at the top was a bit ludicrous, but Audition was very highly ranked despite being foreign.
      Audition is sick, man. That scene was tough to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
        Audition is sick, man. That scene was tough to watch.
        I actually found a lot of the earlier scenes more disturbing than the torture, like the stuff with the guy in the sack.

Comment

Was that the one that had a Charlie's and the Chocorate factory scene in there?

Was was the movie about that woman, who at the end gets her spinal cord shattered by an australian(i think) guy?
          Last edited by ELHURACAN58; 10-31-2011, 03:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
            I actually found a lot of the earlier scenes more disturbing than the torture, like the stuff with the guy in the sack.
            Yeah, the part where she throws up and feeds the puke to the guy makes me barf too.

God I just barfed again.

Comment

Yea I loved this series!

But yea they did kinda spoil some of the movies. Audition was just ****in WOW, and yea, it's just a build up to the last 15 min (which I myself wont give away lol).

Overall, a good series to get you into checking out some horror films that have been drowned by the recent Hollywood bull.**** we've been force fed.

Comment

Working...
              X