Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does size matter in street fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If the bigger guy knows how to fight then yeah you are in trouble. I have met some big guys that don't know how to fight and get bullied by smaller tougher guys. Being tough does count. If you are big but you're not tough and you're afraid to fight then your size doesn't matter.

Just how I see it. Recap: If you're big and know how to fight, yeah you'll be a problem for any one.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      If the bigger guy knows how to fight then yeah you are in trouble. I have met some big guys that don't know how to fight and get bullied by smaller tougher guys. Being tough does count. If you are big but you're not tough and you're afraid to fight then your size doesn't matter.

Just how I see it. Recap: If you're big and know how to fight, yeah you'll be a problem for any one.
      Yeah if you're a heavyweight and can actually fight.....like take shots and not fold and or have coordination under pressure then it's obvious you're going to mow through people.

But I still say I've seen way too many huge guys that are worthless in a fight. They weren't coordinated to begin with, and when their heart starts racing I can see their knees shaking.

their fear cripples them and turns them into a sloth or even worse they just don't have the confidence to hurt someone.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Most fights the short guy wins.

Comment

3 guys I **** you not. My boy was confronted at a club downtown.........he pushed one into another, turned around and slipped a punch then slammed this guys head on a ledge........tackled one off balance but got right up and started teeing off on the last guy really fast with punches. He stood there all pumped up yelling until two bouncers threw him out.

It happened so fast nobody even moved. It was a complete massacre and with him it's not new because in the Pen he fought all the time.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by N!GGALAS CAGE View Post
            No, I don't think have a bigger dick matters in a street fight.

I'm packing some serious heat in the pants, but I've got some serious ass beatings by guys I'm sure I was more endowed than.
            Hahahaha... This has me rollin'.

Comment

well the bigger your c0ck also means the bigger naturally ur overall muscles are... once u pin the guy down and go behind inside his anus it will be painfull and he will tappout.

Comment

Of course size matters

If 2 guys, one big and one small, who both know how to fight, fight, then the big man will usually win

Comparing a small guy who can fight to a big guy who cant fight doesnt make any sense. In that case its not the size that matters

Comment

being better at fighting matters

Comment

They say "it's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog".
                    But if that is equal, the big dog kills the little dog. Not much different with humans.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post

this ^^^^^^

Comment

Working...
                      X