Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just got kick out of a store for not wearing shoes.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
    trig on a serious one,how much would i benefit from changing my asics to vibram five fingers for trianing?
    You will benefit a lot in the long run. Have to start ver, very, very slow or you will get hurt. VFF make your feet and leg so much stronger.

Comment

Originally posted by triggerhapppy View Post
      Your brainwashed. We don't need shoes to live.
      I dont need to wear clothes in the summer either. One day youre gonna step in dog **** and then you gonna think of me laughing.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        I thought you were african american, so why are your feet white?
        How dare you? How many feet have you seen of my brothers?

Comment

Can't be fucking walking around stores barefoot. TF.

Comment

Today I was asked to leave a store because I was barefoot. I was so angry I went home and made these.
            Photobucket
            Photobucket

Now I can go bare anywhere I want. Bars, stores. movies, ANYWHERE! I feel like such a criminal.
            probably thought you were a hobo

Comment

You will benefit a lot in the long run. Have to start ver, very, very slow or you will get hurt. VFF make your feet and leg so much stronger.
              Those are the 5 finger shoes? What do you use them for? Just working out? Do you wear them around the house? I was thinking of getting em cause i heard they help your leg out good.

Comment

Your brainwashed. We don't need shoes to live.
                Not if it looks feety.

Comment

Originally posted by Redemption View Post
                  I dont need to wear clothes in the summer either. One day youre gonna step in dog **** and then you gonna think of me laughing.
                  I already stepped in dog, bird, deer, turkey shyt. Doesn't bother me a bit.

Comment

trigger you're my boy but there is shit, snot, urine, feces, blood, semen, menstruation, tears, salt, tobasco sauce and a whole bunch of other stuff on most store floors.. the fuck is wrong with you? Ida kicked your ass outta my store too

Comment

You queer. Can't believe your wife let you go out like that.

Comment

Working...
                      X