Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Caught My Sis-in-Law Cheating On My Brother!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn, oh well at least your bro is now a free man to go find a better partner. Or better yet stay single and bang these sluts. I would never bang my neighbor's girl though that would just be too risky. You just don't shiet where you sleep. If you are going to do dirt you always keep it out of town at least.

Comment

Originally posted by Sn1gger View Post
      My bro tells me **** like that sometimes.
      how do you think I found out about OG Mudbone

you and your bro are funny......in a funny kind of way.

Comment

The Neighbour???

Holy fk

Man Your bro is gonna kill him.....

I wouldnt know what i would be capable of if something like that happened me....i would worry for the other person life

Comment

Originally posted by Pez View Post
          i will never understand how some of you won't place any blame on the guy AT ALL. the girl gives the opportunity and the guy has a choice whether to take it or not. the guy is part of the problem. the only time the guy isn't to blame is if he didn't know the girl was with someone and in this case, the guy should have known, they're neighbors.
          Exactly, they are both equally at fault. He knew she was married with kids since he was the neighbor.

Its his fault as well as hers for not respecting their marriage. In this case he deserved to get stomped out

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
            ****ed up ****.

Thought i'd go down to his and chill out before I left for work. I have a spare key and its not out of the ordinary for me to just turn up and make my own way in. We both cool like that. Anyways, I go in and make my way upstairs to the loo. I hear some sexage going on so im like, shiz my bro is doing his thing. As im walking downstairs to leave them to it, I hear a mans voice which was defo not my bro.

I walk back up, enter the room and BOOM, catch that b!tch ****ing the neighbour. I flipped, started stomping him out. Luckily he got away.

Called my bro and it seriously broke my heart telling him. He loves her so much. ****ed up ****, man. Still can't believe it.
            i see your problem here terrell......well good on you for beating his head in and telling your brother about it all i can say is that support your brother as he is now going through a real tough time and that you continue to show your support to him as sad as it is he wont forget about you helping him and coming through when he mostly needed it and also time will only tell if he can get over it or not.

Comment

bro share some pics of the whore for us members up in here come on dude. she ain't family anymore anyway.

Comment

The fact that not being faithful is more common, kids some people into thinking it's ok.

In reality that's far from the truth and it destroys people.

Sucks.

I wish your bro the best.

She fucked up good and proper.

Comment

Was your sister in law a black or white girl?

Comment

you did the right thing man.

Comment

damm thats some harsh ****,something like that happened to me once,my boy gave me keys to his flat to grab some money from the kitchen he owed me.i was supposed to go around straight away but i got pulled by the police and they done a full search on my motor,half hour went by,they let me go and i went around around opened the door and walked towards the kitchen and on my left side there she was getting banged 3 oclock in the afternoon.......for a second i paused and thought it was my mate banging his chick but the dude just looked at me and laughed like i was some fool...
                      i lost it, walked in and booted his girl and stamped on the boys face,the cheeky slag tried grabbing me to stop me hitting her bit on the side,the boy ran off and i rang my mate and told him what happened while she was screaming in my ear,he came home and i walked out,it didnt end pretty

cant trust any slags simple as that

Comment

Working...
                      X