Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Finally cut my foot from barefoot hiking. Graphic pic inside.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
    I don't get this 'barefoot' craze that's going on. I run around the Charles river in Boston and see these people running around without any shoes. There's glass, dog ****, trash and who know's what else? (hypodermic needles anyone?) It's ****ing stupid, is what it is...
    that's what i'm saying. i whine like a baby if i stub my toe - why would i put myself in a position to do that every day? lol

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
      please try walking on your neck now.
      you're a cold bastard.

Comment

That's what you get. Join us in the 21st century.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
          I don't get this 'barefoot' craze that's going on. I run around the Charles river in Boston and see these people running around without any shoes. There's glass, dog ****, trash and who know's what else? (hypodermic needles anyone?) It's ****ing stupid, is what it is...
          It feels great to have your feet free. I don't really agree with bare running long distances, but short runs and walking barefoot is good for you.

Comment

You wouldn't do that around my "hood" you'll probably cut your feet with used needles, broken crack pipes, or broken beer bottles.

Comment

I'm fighting back the surge of vomit.

Comment

Originally posted by tim horton View Post
                not a warrior man, just foolish. you walking around where barefoot?
                I go bare just about everywhere. Parks, nature trails, shopping.

Comment

"NO shoes, NO shirt, NOservice."... So how are you allowed?

Comment

Originally posted by triggerhapppy View Post
                    I go bare just about everywhere. Parks, nature trails, shopping.
                    you've got nerve. i have been tempted to try it on the track but who needs the un-necessary pain.

Comment

Originally posted by ClitschKO_cuzn View Post
                      You wouldn't do that around my "hood" you'll probably cut your feet with used needles, broken crack pipes, or broken beer bottles.
                      I would never put my barefeet in the hood. Im glad in live in upstate new York. The streets are clean where I live.

Comment

Working...
                      X