No announcement yet.

Blue Moon Beer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    Interesting. Any other beer-liquor hybrid suggestions? And I don't mean Dr. Pepper's or Boiler Makers either.
    I have a few, but I already said too much for these rookies on here.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
      Is that from a Seattle brewery co? A lot of brewerys don't mass produce around the country but they are the gems of their state. Domestic mass produced beers and dive bars
      Yeah...they're both local favorites

Comment

Originally posted by ~Big Smoke~ View Post
        They have one of the best tasting beers in the world called "Dark Lord Russian Imperial Stout".

Only brewed one day a year on Dark Lord day, and only available if you go to the brewery itself.

If only I could go to Indiana on Dark Lord day...
        Its one of the highest rated Russian Imperial Stouts on beeradvocate. Would be nice to try.

Comment

The Shawshank Redemption Beer
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcj2GoIbFHk

Comment

Comment

hang on a minute folks lets go back to page 1 again.

An orange...............in a beer? wtf? How bad does a beer have to taste for u to put fruit in it to make it nicer?

Closest I've heard to that is when I heard someone ask for blackcurrent cordial in their guinness. The barman just served him a fruit juice instead and told him he'd probably prefer that instead.

edit - forogt about some people putting lime in their coronas, but i never saw the point in that myself.
              Last edited by gingeralbino; 10-23-2011, 04:48 PM.

Comment

blue moon got old to me.

Comment

real men don't drink fruit flavored beers...

Comment

Originally posted by 120 View Post
                    real men don't drink fruit flavored beers...
                    You are the perfect customer to the big corporations and their marketing agencies...they say, ''To be a real man, you have to buy XYZ brand.'' and you as a brainless clown not only believe it but regurgitate the ad, giving them free publicity.(as witnessed by your quote above) This is why I don't watch tv, listen to the radio, or watch movies, due to all of the commercials/subliminal messages that they contain.

Comment

It's a Belgian Witbier (white beer), which is a style of wheat beer, not fruit flavored. Made by Coors, which not many people seem to realize. Solid for the price, though it doesn't have **** on Hoegaarden, etc. If you like wheat beers, you're likely to enjoy it.

Comment

Working...
                      X