Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Derranged is harassing Boss Lady with disgusting pictures of himself!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hahahaah derranged sent pics of himself to a fat girl hahh and she looks like a man lol you must be desperate

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by sugersean15 View Post
        hahahaah derranged sent pics of himself to a fat girl hahh and she looks like a man lol you must be desperate
        Na finding a fat girl in real life is easy. I mean after all your fat disgusting drunk mum tried to get with me last week. I turned her down. I'm not picky but she was just too gross.

Comment

As a matter of fact, Sugarseans' mum sent me a pic today in hopes that I'd change my mind. What sick fat ****

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Now you have the Jewish back-stabbing Hollywood producer supporting you eh?

Figures, the pussy English thread starter needs all the help he can get.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              As a matter of fact, Sugarseans' mum sent me a pic today in hopes that I'd change my mind. What sick fat ****

[IMG][/IMG]
              weak is that the best you got i'm disappointed you used to be better then that smh

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                Now you have the Jewish back-stabbing Hollywood producer supporting you eh?

Figures, the pussy English thread starter needs all the help he can get.
                fat lady describes the pics

Comment

Originally posted by sugersean15 View Post
                  weak is that the best you got i'm disappointed you used to be better then that smh
                  That's the pic she sent.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by tim horton View Post
                      That was Wenger writing that. from what I remember, he started the account for her.

am i wrong you mothercanucker? (boss lady)
                      Wrong homie. I confronted her about that ignorant **** and she clarified what she said so we left it at that.

Comment

Working...
                      X