Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Derranged is harassing Boss Lady with disgusting pictures of himself!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by uglypug View Post
    lol silence fool! im trying to make this right! this needs to be settled under old queensbury rules! i would LOVE the chance to get to meet somebody from boxingscene to box. . . this MUST be settled!
    you're a tad weird mate

Comment

lol silence fool! im trying to make this right! this needs to be settled under old queensbury rules! i would LOVE the chance to get to meet somebody from boxingscene to box. . . this MUST be settled!
      You can come to Toronto, Pugly. I would be happy to slap you around like a little sissy.

Comment

• Originally posted by *Boss Lady* View Post
        You can come to Toronto, Pugly. I would be happy to slap you around like a little sissy.
        pugly don't hit girls. . . pugly is a southern gentleman. pugly would put you in your place if need be, though.

Comment

pugly don't hit girls. . . pugly is a southern gentleman. pugly would put you in your place if need be, though.
          I didn't ask Pugly to hit me, silly. I said I would happily slap Pugly 'round if it would make Pugly feel better. I'm kind like that

Oh ... why is Pugly speaking in the third person?

Comment

I didn't ask Pugly to hit me, silly. I said I would happily slap Pugly 'round if it would make Pugly feel better. I'm kind like that

Oh ... why is Pugly speaking in the third person?

hmm pugly supposes he would like this and allow it to happen . . . haha pugly likes to say "pugly"!

pugly is still curious about the meaning of this thread? haha were you really sent any obscene pictures by boxingscene posters? no being facetious or anything - straight up answer!

Comment

hmm pugly supposes he would like this and allow it to happen . . . haha pugly likes to say "pugly"!

pugly is still curious about the meaning of this thread? haha were you really sent any obscene pictures by boxingscene posters? no being facetious or anything - straight up answer!
              No I wasn't sent any photos by any posters.

This is what is called a bait thread, young Pugly.

Comment

• Rockin' was here................

Comment

No I wasn't sent any photos by any posters.

This is what is called a bait thread, young Pugly.
                  lol it was a good bait thread. . . lots of good banter!

boss lady - how did you find out about boxingscene? are you really a boxing fan? who are your favorite pugilists?

Comment

• your breath smacks of stale booze and semen! lol that was funny. . . and then derranged's FIRE BACK with the gefilte fish was WINNING too. . .

Comment

DERRANGED! is this true! were you supposed to meet up with a poster on here for a fistic encounter?

I refuse to believe this until I hear your side of the story. . .
                      The lies about me just keep growing and growing, just like H-TON Texan's gut.

Thread starter is a delusional ******.

Comment

Working...
                      X