Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Derranged is harassing Boss Lady with disgusting pictures of himself!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post

Wow you failed. Don't ever try that weak ***** again.

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
    lol i can't tell if you guys are joking or not. . . was a picture sent to bossy or not?
    All I can say is that I didn't send a picture of myself to her. I was joking about Htown, I have no idea if anyone else sent her a picture.

Comment

• Damn this pathetic screech lookin' motha****er still denying this ****?

Comment

• Nobody believes it you protestant limey ***got.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          Nobody believes it you protestant limey ***got.
          The whole forum knows what you did. Only a *** like you would deny it,
          Accept it. You're a joke.

Comment

• Originally posted by O V O X O View Post
            The whole forum knows what you did. Only a *** like you would deny it,
            Accept it. You're a joke.
            You are seriously delusional. You're a dumb English ****, you're the joke of this forum. You are so pathetic I'm really getting bored with smacking you around.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              You are seriously delusional. You're a dumb English ****, you're the joke of this forum. You are so pathetic I'm really getting bored with smacking you around.
              The only delusional person on here is you, thinking you can get away with pm'ing the pictures you do to women on here is disgusting, disrepectful and psychotic, Pray you don't ever see me, in New York.

Comment

The only delusional person on here is you, thinking you can get away with pm'ing the pictures you do to women on here is disgusting, disrepectful and psychotic, Pray you don't ever see me, in New York.
                I feel sorry for Georges when I go to NY in June for the International Boxing Hall of Fame weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post
                  I feel sorry for Georges when I go to NY in June for the International Boxing Hall of Fame weekend.
                  He'll do what he did when he seen Kevin in FUBU,
                  Shit himself and run for his life.

Comment

• Georges shops in FUBU.

Comment

He'll do what he did when he seen Kevin in FUBU,
                      Shit himself and run for his life.
                      I must admit, it would be hard to find him. You know how many other drunk winos are in NY?

You know how many skinny jean wearing hipsters are in NY?

You know how many individuals with that live the **** lifestyle are in NY?

It would be hard, but I will find him. And when I find him, in his piss stenched clothes, knocked out on a bench not far from the subway system, I will make sure I slap the poor bastard around.

His rich Rabi father would be embarassed.
                      Last edited by My Name Is...; 10-23-2011, 04:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X