Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fuck The Sun.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      British newspaper showing the man behind the worst single terrorist attack on British soil until the 7/7 tube bombings.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pan_Am_Flight_103
      But what did the Sun report when Blair who was prime minister at the time was shaking his hands and posing for pictures with this very same man not 3 years ago? They didnt give a fu.ck, they didnt care if Britain was arming this man but they care now?

This is just a sick way of selling papers!

Comment

No problem with the pics.

No problem at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Nonitard View Post
          The USA is playing the same old games it has for decades. people getting excited over it or praising Obama are mindless lemmings.

The USA props up dictators, sets up puppet governments and creates tyrants all over the world. We meddle in other country's affairs and the end result is always thousands of innocent people dead with the paper trail leading back to us.

Iran is not the world's largest sponsor of terrorism. The United States is. We actually support people on both sides of wars.

Manuel Noriega murderous dictator on the CIA payroll. Bin Laden was trained by the CIA against the Soviets. Gaddafi was an "ally" of ours. So was Saddam Hussein. Chiang Kha-Shek of Taiwan. Ngo Diem of Vietnam. All murderers that the USA supports.

Then when things get out of hand, we send our own guys to die to take out the dictators we supported and created and install another puppet government.

Rinse. Recycle. Repeat.
          ^^ We have here a true American citizen. One who thinks, is conscionable, genuinely civic-minded and whose cares extend beyond the number of loaves on his table.

Such a collector's item.

Comment

I dont understand the comparisons to Osama 1 bit.

If the Media got a hold of those pics, they would light up every newspaper and headline in the modern world

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              I dont understand the comparisons to Osama 1 bit.

If the Media got a hold of those pics, they would light up every newspaper and headline in the modern world
              You misunderstand the issue. It's more that, if the U.S. had any such pics, they would've lit up every newspaper and headline in the modern world months ago.

Comment

I hate the sun aswell tbh man .Heavy scum paper .

Comment

Originally posted by King Kong View Post
                  You misunderstand the issue. It's more that, if the U.S. had any such pics, they would've lit up every newspaper and headline in the modern world months ago.
                  You're not getting that media doesn't mean government....if the media doesn't have the pics they can't be released

But I'm not gonna go into whether the pics did or didn't exist conspiracy

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    You're not getting that media doesn't mean government....if the media doesn't have the pics they can't be released

But I'm not gonna go into whether the pics did or didn't exist conspiracy
                    You're not getting that if the U.S. Government had those pics, they would have already been supplied to "the media" and not held back under this phony pretext of 'responsible action'.

But I'm not gonna go into why it's a phony pretext because it's obvious already.

Comment

See Anthony Small at it again man lol

Comment

Working...
                      X