Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

my fellow klitschko supporters are dropping like flies!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my fellow klitschko supporters are dropping like flies!

lol wut? domination gone now too? this is not fair, i tell ya!

not ill be honorably defending the klitschko's by me-self.

you got me

Comment

I see the future!!!

Comment

There were no Klitschko "fans". Just Tunney's alts.

Comment

Originally posted by Napalm Death View Post
          There were no Klitschko "fans". Just Tunney's alts.
          That.

I like them both, but clowns like Tunney have given fans of the K's a rep for being a little bit, well..........

Comment

Their are plenty of klitschko fans on the site,but some of them are deluded racist nuthuggers like Tunney and all his alts,that give the real boxing fans a bad name

Comment

I don't agree with everything Freedom posts (actually I frequently disagree with his ****) but to this day there has never been any conclusive evidence that I've seen that indicates he has ever had an alt here. It's a Boxingscene myth....

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                I don't agree with everything Freedom posts (actually I frequently disagree with his ****) but to this day there has never been any conclusive evidence that I've seen that indicates he has ever had an alt here. It's a Boxingscene myth....
                Pretty much...

Comment

Lot's of alts are.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                    Nah, he used to have one. He replied to a post in a thread of mine with his alt, deleted it, then posted the exact same post under the Tunny account. When I looked at the other accounts bank details, it showed Tunny had donated points to the account the day it was created.

However, it is a myth that he has unlimited alts, this one got banned or he stopped using it years ago.

Comment

Working...
                    X