Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BS awards! - AKA - Boss Lady's thread of Epic Awesomeness and other ****!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pugly! View Post
    choco lab indeed! yup that's my best friend, hank! hella of a swimmer. . . very friendly to everyone; even tolerates annoying kids who pull at his ears and tail. . . obedient and smart. . . i think they are the best breed.
    That they are very smart dogs bought one for my mother who is deaf and the dog is so helpful great family dog but my lil guy is the best dont know how to load a pic but this is what he looks like a straight soldier

Comment

• Vagina jokes aren't funny. Period.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by dough401 View Post
          That they are very smart dogs bought one for my mother who is deaf and the dog is so helpful great family dog but my lil guy is the best dont know how to load a pic but this is what he looks like a straight soldier

pits are BEAUTIFUL dogs. . . intelligent, and just good dogs. . don't really deserve the reputation they are sometimes stigmatized with WHEN they have a GOOD OWNER. . . still very defensive, and will protect owner at all costs, but not the "killers for no reason" the media sometimes portrays. . .

lol that's one thing ole' hank wouldn't be so great at, being a night watchman. . he would just jump up and lick the intruder to death! but if somebody was attacking me hank would step in!!!

Comment

• im not sure on how to exactly classify them; is that an american pitbull? or just a "pitbull" .. . or are the terms interchangeable?

Look how BEEFY and MUSCULAR they are!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pugly! View Post
              pits are BEAUTIFUL dogs. . . intelligent, and just good dogs. . don't really deserve the reputation they are sometimes stigmatized with WHEN they have a GOOD OWNER. . . still very defensive, and will protect owner at all costs, but not the "killers for no reason" the media sometimes portrays. . .

lol that's one thing ole' hank wouldn't be so great at, being a night watchman. . he would just jump up and lick the intruder to death! but if somebody was attacking me hank would step in!!!
              Sounds good Pugly but he isnt a Pit LOL American Bulldog "Johnson breed" strong as a bull and smart as a shepherd...

Comment

• We should all be watching X Factor...

Comment

• Comment

• Looks like your gonna get to 5000 today like you wanted Bosslady...
                    Last edited by dough401; 12-11-2011, 03:57 PM.

Comment

• I got a set of shot glasses for my birthday. Stupid really; all the booze runs out of the holes.

Comment

Working...
                      X