Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BS awards! - AKA - Boss Lady's thread of Epic Awesomeness and other ****!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by legolas89 View Post
    haha, i'm a chill guy who doesn't need serious, stern replies, i prefer an effulgent discourse, hahaha i think i lay claim to being your number one fan haha Boss Lady's #1 Fan haha love that title, i hear you though, personally i prefer an older miss, i find them more engaging, brighter and generally easier to talk to....
    Well young grasshopper, I think it all depends on the person. I know some people in their late 20s early 30s who act like children, and I know some girls who are 20/21 and are very mature and put together.

Comment

• Can I dip my biscuit in your tea?

Comment

• Originally posted by Demise View Post
        Can I dip my biscuit in your tea?
        I thought you weren't making me tea

Comment

• Originally posted by *Boss Lady* View Post
          Well young grasshopper, I think it all depends on the person. I know some people in their late 20s early 30s who act like children, and I know some girls who are 20/21 and are very mature and put together.
          yes i hear that haha my sister is a couple years younger than me but very motivated and studious and juxtapose this with a couple of my ex gf's who were in their early 20's but less dedicated career/goals wise, so it all is a matter of mental maturity rather than physical; haha you seem to have a good head on your shoulders, metaphorically speaking ofcourse, whereas literally speaking you have a stunningly incandescent face with perfect facial symmetry and a skin tone that accentuates your superb bone structure....haha, love the sense of dress too, always a plus

Comment

• Originally posted by *Boss Lady* View Post
            I thought you weren't making me tea
            If you want my tea, get in my bed.

I'm such a charmer.

Comment

• Originally posted by legolas89 View Post
              yes i hear that haha my sister is a couple years younger than me but very motivated and studious and juxtapose this with a couple of my ex gf's who were in their early 20's but less dedicated career/goals wise, so it all is a matter of mental maturity rather than physical; haha you seem to have a good head on your shoulders, metaphorically speaking ofcourse, whereas literally speaking you have a stunningly incandescent face with perfect facial symmetry and a skin tone that accentuates your superb bone structure....haha, love the sense of dress too, always a plus
              LOL! Thank you? I don't know what to say to that.

Originally posted by Demise View Post
              If you want my tea, get in my bed.

I'm such a charmer.
              I think you made a typo ...

'I'm such a ****.*'

Fixed it for you

Comment

• you're welcome, miss

Comment

• I'm in love

With this picture ...

Comment

• RVP is a shit pipe sheriff.

Comment

• Originally posted by Demise View Post
                      RVP is a shit pipe sheriff.
                      I will punch you in the throat for that.

Comment

Working...
                      X