No announcement yet.

Post any info you have on Dominican women

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jaded View Post
    LOL...thank me later when you still can account for the money in your wallet.
    Honestly thats not fair to say that

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      Very good description

I wanna add biitchy un-accepting parents, VERY loud, talks real fast and confrontational
      LOL...I see you have some experience.

Comment

LOL...I see you have some experience.
        Dating wise only 2 month, but i lived in Washington Heights for a while which probably has more dominicans then DR lol

They are the type of girls id **** but never date.

Comment

Honestly thats not fair to say that
          I know that sounds bad and it not fair to generalize...but I can say the 1st one stole $1,000. from an envelope of cash I had after selling my car just to piss me off...and the 2nd one never got a chance because I always hid my money...and that is something all the expats did with there Dominican g/f's and something my Dominican buds used to do also.
          Last edited by jaded; 10-19-2011, 12:35 AM.

Comment

hide your money always.
            Sounds like Asian women.

Beautiful woman...very jealous
            Sounds like white women.

Very good description

I wanna add biitchy un-accepting parents, VERY loud, talks real fast and confrontational
            Sounds like black women.

Damn, I guess Dominican women have all the negative female stereotypes covered.

Comment

Dating wise only 2 month, but i lived in Washington Heights for a while which probably has more dominicans then DR lol

They are the type of girls id **** but never date.
              Dominican Yorks they call themselves...don't get me wrong...I had 2 of the best years of my life in Puerto Plata and still think about those times frequently...and I will apologize now to any Dominicans on here I may have offend...I love those people.

I remember once being in bed with this really hot Dominican babe and I noticed some scares on her leg...I asked her what happened...she said my husband...he stabbed me. I said why? She said laughing...because i stabbed him 1st.

Comment

Thanks for the info jaded. Funny enough I have three options of girls I have been talking to I want to try having a relationship. Getting bored of being single lol never thought I would say that.

1. Dominican/American girl, gorgeous, a little snappy, dancer, great body.

2. Puerto Rican/Colombian, born in America, cute face, great ass, can get hot headed, good sense of humor.

3. White/American, German descent, probably the worst looking out of the group but most likely easiest to get along with, kind of quiet/boring though a little, stays in good shape.

Comment

Had 2 live-in relationships over a few years combined...one of them in the DR where I lived for a couple of years. Still friends with one of them. Beautiful woman...very jealous...you better love to fight...hide your money always. She will probably cheat on you when she gets a chance. She will lie to your face and believe it...so will you.
                  I have to agree with this right here^^...about 90% of the Dominican women I met in Puerto Rico fit this description right here. I used to work in a hotel and met a helluva lot of women from DR so the best advice I can give you is...don't fall in love!

Comment

Originally posted by TR vs. GB View Post
                    Thanks for the info jaded. Funny enough I have three options of girls I have been talking to I want to try having a relationship. Getting bored of being single lol never thought I would say that.

2. Puerto Rican/Colombian, born in America, cute face, great ass, can get hot headed, good sense of humor.

3. White/American, German descent, probably the worst looking out of the group but most likely easiest to get along with, kind of quiet/boring though a little, stays in good shape.
                    Usually what i go for lol

Comment

Originally posted by TR vs. GB View Post

The best thing is to be with all 3 off them...The Dominican and the Puerto Rican/Colombian are going to think you are anyways...and the White/American German sounds like you will need a bit of diversion now and then.

Comment

Working...
                      X