No announcement yet.

I Just Saw Capt America Movie

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sybian View Post

never paid too much attention to him. im glad i didn't since his just some loser who got roided up just to look good, fight and say hey "im capt america i can save the world now." "now give me some of them roids"
    do you dislike spiderman too???

Comment

Captain America? OST or GTFO

Comment

Originally posted by Xercen View Post
        Firstly, i didn't realise you had a close encounter with aliens irl because apparantly only aliens can be super strong and buff!

Secondly, i never said ordinary people cannot be superheroes. You should read my post again in it's entirety.

You said ironman and batman are oridinary people that are enhanced by technology.
        I only said that the general consensus in hollywood is that superheroes should have big muscles. Batman and Captain america have big muscles and even Ironman's suit is seriously ripped.
        My entire post was referring to hollywood's need for stereotypes of big strong masculine men as leaders/superheroes. That's the way hollywood works. Stereotypes of nerds and jocks coupled with very attractive women as leading ladies.
        bro ok let me ask u where is Thor from?

Comment

Originally posted by heat27 View Post
          do you dislike spiderman too???
          spider man is mutated with an experimental spider. not roided up

by the way u can add daredevil too just for the fawk of it. but daredevil used his blindness as a way to enhance his other senses. he trained himself how to fight and used his enhanced other senses as his power.

in the end capt america is still a loser who never learned to fight so he was roided up just so they can have a quick way to have a hero.

Comment

spider man is mutated with an experimental spider. not roided up

by the way u can add daredevil too just for the fawk of it. but daredevil used his blindness as a way to enhance his other senses. he trained himself how to fight and used his enhanced other senses as his power.

in the end capt america is still a loser who never learned to fight so he was roided up just so they can have a quick way to have a hero.
            spiderman was a loser who got lucky to been bite by a spider
            he is the same as captain america
            Last edited by heat27; 10-15-2011, 10:19 PM.

Comment

btw you keep saying he never learn to fight
              the guy trained in martial arts,boxing,kick boxing etc...
              so what you are saying isnt true
              Last edited by heat27; 10-15-2011, 10:24 PM.

Comment

yeah i get ur point but still he got roided up just so he can fight. i thought that he was going to get trained well, learn well and use all the things he learned so he can defeat the enemies. thats fighting against the odds when no one believed you can achieved. but he didn't achieved he had himself roided up.

for example

iron man + rich and very smart he built his own weapon = all skills

batman + rich, intelligent, studied different art of fighting, law well connected = all skills

see what i mean? although i know he's been trying so hard to serve his country but all that tryna learn all went aside cuz he chose the easy way. yeah he was a good kid but still.
                yeah and i can just see how the public would believe that a guy with stick arms is gonna knock the living crap outta red skull.

A lot of the film showed that just being big and strong didn't mean much just by itself. You needed bravery and compassion and lateral thinking which captain america had in abundance. Those are his skills. His weakness was that he had a lot of ailments like asthma and he didn't have a strong physique which stopped him from fulfulling his potential to join the war. But after he attained the physical stature he needed then he became the all-american superhero.

Even spiderman was scrawny until the radioactive spider bit him then he suddenly turned buff and muscular overnight.

Comment

spiderman was a loser who got lucky to been bite by a spider
                  he is the same as captain america
                  yeah the loser got lucky

btw you keep saying he never learn to fight
                  the guy trained in martial arts,boxing,kick boxing etc...
                  so what you are saying isnt true
                  who u talking about?

Originally posted by Xercen View Post
                  yeah and i can just see how the public would believe that a guy with stick arms is gonna knock the living crap outta red skull.

A lot of the film showed that just being big and strong didn't mean much just by itself. You needed bravery and compassion and lateral thinking which captain america had in abundance. Those are his skills. His weakness was that he had a lot of ailments like asthma and he didn't have a strong physique which stopped him from fulfulling his potential to join the war. But after he attained the physical stature he needed then he became the all-american superhero.

Even spiderman was scrawny until the radioactive spider bit him then he suddenly turned buff and muscular overnight.
                  he's weak that's why they roided the dude up. aren't those other soldiers fawking brave?

why u guys still trying to avoid that this weak azz superhero made to be the capt america was roided up and nothing special?

by the way spiderman wasn't roided up he was bitten by a radioactive spider. he didn't chose to be a hero and to have those power. while capt america agreed to have this shiet shoot to his body so he can be buff, good looking and kick azz.

Comment

yeah the loser got lucky

who u talking about?

he's weak that's why they roided the dude up. aren't those other soldiers fawking brave?

why u guys still trying to avoid that this weak azz superhero made to be the capt america was roided up and nothing special?

by the way spiderman wasn't roided up he was bitten by a radioactive spider. he didn't chose to be a hero and to have those power. while capt america agreed to have this shiet shoot to his body so he can be buff, good looking and kick azz.
                    Captain america was already good looking from the start. I saw the whole movie and at no point in the movie did he have a face change. The only change he had was to his body and to his athleticism/martial arts skills. The guy was trained in martial arts because captain america was a pitiful fighter who was beaten up by bullies by after he was trained up he was a formidable fighter. It's a very subtle implication. Funnily enough, most subtle implication in movies aren't glaringly obvious.

I really have no clue what you are on about. Because the guy made a choice to be patriotic and to fight for his country automatically makes him worse that spiderman who didn't have a choice.
                    Last edited by Xercen; 10-16-2011, 09:21 AM.

Comment

You's are arguing over a comic strip super hero? Really?

Comment

Working...
                      X