Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

20quid a month.

300minutes
    500texts

That's all I need to get by. I'm not one of these guys that use the phone 24/7 though. I'm quick and short with what I have to say. After a couple of texts I'm bored to death.

Comment

Originally posted by ƒallenloki View Post
      I have a family plan with 5 lines.

$270
      I have 5 lines $170 T-mobile

Comment

$111 a month. AT&T. Don't need it. Going on my second full month. I realized I don't need it a couple of weeks ago. I will see if I can drop some things from the plan to make it cheaper. At this point, although i'm not a IPhone fan i'm a BlackBerry fan I rather spend $900 on a 64GB IPhone 4S with no contract. The 64GB is killing me, I wish BlackBerry would come out with something like that. I use my Torch as a mini computer since i'm barely home but I need more gigs on it, I ca buy 32GB for it but even that wouldn't be enough.

Comment

5 euros and i have 500 texts and 500 minutes free

Comment

I guesstimate: $13-$23 a month.

Cell: $10 to $20 a month with Virgin Mobile Prepaid. I added $25 on August 31 and have a balance of $6.35 today. 20 cents per minute and 15 cents per text.

Home: MagicJack!! I paid $30 for the adapter, first year free and $20 a year after that. As long as there is high speed internet, you have a U.S. phone number almost anywhere in America. I haven't tried this yet, but I hear that you can plug it in to a computer with high speed internet in a foreign country and you'll be able to call the U.S.A. without additional charges.

Comment

About 70 a month for tmobile, 300 minutes with my faves/free nights weekends, unlimited data, unlimited text.

My only complaint is not having an iphone...

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                T-mobile I pay $85/month I have everything unlimited.....

feels like i'm over paying
                co signed, t mobile is pretty good though when you dont pay your bill.. theyll keep you on if you work it out with them.. pretty reasonable at the end of the day i would say

Comment

Phone line bill about 40$ a month if I make calls then it adds up to 60$ or so..then I get another bill from a company which I use to make calls to Europe which is about the same 50$ to 70$ a month..depends..then I spend about 50$ for my mobile calls a month.

Comment

Originally posted by TheAlmighty View Post
                    I have 5 lines $170 T-mobile
                    3 of mine have internet plus insurance... That's like 40 a piece.

To be fair, I only pay about half of it since it's shared.

Comment

Working...
                    X