No announcement yet.

New ATG banning thread?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New ATG banning thread?

Could it possibly be better than the Miss Dee Cole thread that ko'd Breakbeat, me, john Locke, Fallenloki, and someone else I forgot?

I dont think so, that thread included dominatrix nudes of a member (a hot one) and the outting of mods for their jocking of certain posters.

But this one sounds pretty good. Lots of limeys caught the hammer I hear.

I'm proud to be part of Lounge ATG history. I should never have been banned for telling the truth.

Comment

It was insane, CRASH DUMMY made a vicious bait thread slating BOSS LADY, several posters came to her defensive he stood his own. But got the hammer,
      then it went crazy. Stones came out of nowhere and totally took it over, he left everyone for dead. (And I don't even like him,) but he was the real star of the thread.

Nearly 200 replies in less then half an hour, crazy...

Comment

Someone explain what happened.

People keep saying, omg that was the craziest thread ever. But dont say what happened

Comment

Originally posted by iBreakbeat View Post
          I'm proud to be part of Lounge ATG history. I should never have been banned for telling the truth.
          we all got banned defending you, lol, defending the truth!

we were grateful for the info. i still have them on my office computer.

Comment

Originally posted by iBreakbeat View Post

Comment

Serious business guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                Could it possibly be better than the Miss Dee Cole thread that ko'd Breakbeat, me, john Locke, Fallenloki, and someone else I forgot?

I dont think so, that thread included dominatrix nudes of a member (a hot one) and the outting of mods for their jocking of certain posters.
                THAT was truly epic.

Most recent bannings were just meh.

Comment

Originally posted by O V O X O View Post
                  It was insane, CRASH DUMMY made a vicious bait thread slating BOSS LADY, several posters came to her defensive he stood his own. But got the hammer,
                  then it went crazy. Stones came out of nowhere and totally took it over, he left everyone for dead. (And I don't even like him,) but he was the real star of the thread.

Nearly 200 replies in less then half an hour, crazy...
                  i been laughing about all the poeple coming to her aid.. she can handle herself.

so you got banned for the 43rd time! true dat.

i don't know how quick the dee cole thread filled up but it was a free for all and their was lots of hot pics.

breakbeats ban hammer thread>your really for that, but this might be the record for most banned.

who all got the hammer besides pb, locke, and stones?

Comment

Originally posted by johnm View Post
                    THAT was truly epic.

Most recent bannings were just meh.
                    i want romo. romo for bradshaw?

Comment

Working...
                    X