No announcement yet.

Rick Ross Suffers 2nd Seizure

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
    Why don't you pray for the skinny children starving in Africa instead.
    I'll leave that to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno View Post
      I'll leave that to you.

I'm not religious and praying is a waste of time.

Comment

I'm not religious and praying is a waste of time.
        Im not sure if you are aware, but 50 Cent is planning on feeding 1 billion people in a 5 year span.

He has an energy drink, or 5 Hour Energy type of thing that is he is selling, but every penny of what he sells is going to feed kids in Africa.

I just over a month or month and a half, he has feed over 2.5 million people... Hopefully he achieves his goal.

Comment

Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post
          Im not sure if you are aware, but 50 Cent is planning on feeding 1 billion people in a 5 year span.

He has an energy drink, or 5 Hour Energy type of thing that is he is selling, but every penny of what he sells is going to feed kids in Africa.

I just over a month or month and a half, he has feed over 2.5 million people... Hopefully he achieves his goal.

vitamin water. that would be impossible unless he were willing to spend a buttload of his own dough.

Comment

Why don't you pray for the skinny children starving in Africa instead.
            Wtf is wrong with you? Is he supposed to come into this thread and say, "I will pray for all the african children starving in their country"? Stick to the subject, how do you know he doesn't pray for African babies?

Comment

Didn't Rick Ross come and post in the lounge for a while one day? Or am I imagining things?

Comment

Working...
              X