Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is being gay, so such a bad thing? It's 2011 for christsake....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is being gay, so such a bad thing? It's 2011 for christsake....

I notice so much ****phobia on here, it's wrong and people need to stop it.

Gay people are just humans, with feelings and we can't help how they are.

Grow up, idiots and stop acting like children.

Cause being gay is wrong. The whole reason you're put on this planet is to procreate.

Comment

Go sukk a dick ****en f.aggot

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
        Cause being gay is wrong. The whole reason you're put on this planet is to procreate.
        End of thread.

Comment

if men were meant to have sex with men then there would be something else occuring other than getting a smelly and dirty schlong, like having a baby...........Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by FREE WILLY View Post
            I notice so much ****phobia on here, it's wrong and people need to stop it.

Gay people are just humans, with feelings and we can't help how they are.

Grow up, idiots and stop acting like children.

you dont need to log on your alt to pretend to be a ***g0t...just use your regular account...i'm sure most think you're a ***g0t anyways

Comment

bro your not alone their is a club for gays here in boxinscene they called *******s,,,,,,,,,,,,

Comment

just ask floyd mayweather aka the self proclaimed son of a ***g0t and dungeon master of nude men

Comment

It's OK to be gay, just don't come out of the closet. In China, gay men stay in the closet their entire lives, and they do this for the good of humanity. That's why I respect Chinese gays.

Comment

Why bother making an alt to make a lame ass thread like this?

Is this seriously the best alt we got going here?

Comment

Working...
                    X