Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is being gay, so such a bad thing? It's 2011 for christsake....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's because people don't like smelling guys that smell like **** because they get rammed up the butthole on a daily basis.

It just seems so wrong to think how gross it is for two guys to do sexual stuff to each other. Nothing beautiful about cocks and balls. Only thing beautiful is a woman.

Comment

• In all seriousness, my career is in fashion so I work with a few gay guys (fashion is typically dominated by women first, gay guys second).

Gay guys are great guys, amazing people. I get along with them great as friends, and I respect their way of life.

I do support gay marriage to the extent of a union between 2 men being legally recognized. However, I dont support "benefits" of gay marriage.

While gays should receive freedom to practise ****sexuality free of oppression, as society I think it is important that we never lose sight of the FACT that ****sexuality is abnormal behaviour of the non-majority.

Society should therefore promote a heterosexual lifestyle at all times.

Heterosexuality, is of course, the NORM and thus shouldbe promoted.

Simply put, I agree with the freedom of gays, and they should never be persecuted. However, I think society should be honest and recognize gays as a minority group, and nothing more. Society should also enforce a heterosexual image at all times, because it is the norm.

Comment

• And what relevance does the year have? is it national gay person year? i dont get it?

Comment

• Being gay is wrong and all gays should not be allowed to marry and adopt kids etc. Imagine the humiliation for a child growing up with gay parents. There's so much ''free rights'' in the world now it's all gone crazy. Anyone who wants to be gay in public, lock them up.

Comment

• Lmfao, 12 pages about teh gheyness. 100% proof you crackheads are obsessed with warm feelings.

Comment

• Originally posted by NoLove View Post
              Being gay is wrong and all gays should not be allowed to marry and adopt kids etc. Imagine the humiliation for a child growing up with gay parents. There's so much ''free rights'' in the world now it's all gone crazy. Anyone who wants to be gay in public, lock them up.
              I'd rather have 2 **** parents that love me and each other rather than 1 thats abusive...

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                I'd rather have 2 **** parents that love me and each other rather than 1 thats abusive...
                I would much prefer abusive parents.

Comment

....Sexually abusive parents? :bukkake:

Comment

Sadist much? Hopefully you don't got any pet at home.

Comment

• being gay is wrong, but everyone is free to do whatever they want

i'm totally against gay marriage and gay couples adopting children...they basically destroy that child's life

Comment

Working...
                      X