am i the most underrated poster on boxing scene

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4el- View Post
    she's hot as fuck
    The fat chunk of shit with the filthy socks seems to think so too. He's got that look in his eyes. Or maybe a quart of ice cream not in the picture is in his sights.

Comment

what a thread already.

Comment

Originally posted by Clyde Barrow View Post
        The fat chunk of shit with the filthy socks seems to think so too. He's got that look in his eyes. Or maybe a quart of ice cream not in the picture is in his sights.
        i don't get the hate about the socks. when i wear white socks they look shit up too

Comment

i don't get the hate about the socks. when i wear white socks they look shit up too
          That Crisco bleeding tubalard is every bit the filthy wanker you'd expect him to be from his attention whoring antics here. It's just funny.

Comment

she's hot as fuck
            ya shes got some meat on her lol

Comment

Originally posted by sugersean15 View Post
              ya shes got some meat on her lol
              Jump off a bridge and you'll get a bit of cash to proposition her with. You get paid as soon as you jump. I promise.

Comment

that fat **** ain't me you must feel very stupid right know but i will let you a way with it cuz you seem to be ******ed

Comment

Jump off a bridge and you'll get a bit of cash to proposition her with. You get paid as soon as you jump. I promise.
                  s.m.h what a ******

Comment

Originally posted by sugersean15 View Post
                    that fat **** ain't me you must feel very stupid right know but i will let you a way with it cuz you seem to be ******ed
                    Sure buddy. You've done your best to work in clandestine fashion since the exposé, but it's all over your face now, along with the chocolate stains. Fuck off you slimy dinnermasher.

Comment

I'm gorilla dogs. you happy now?

Comment

Working...
                      X