Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the most intelligent poster on boxingscene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cung Le is the Einstein of Boxingscene.

Comment

Originally posted by tim horton View Post
      There are a few - Squeal, Cuauhtemoc, Chief2ndz, nuurzelhan, jeffries.

among others.
      isn't chief2ndz the guy whos posts read like floyd mayweather sr sounds?

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
        I don't believe Hi-Dro to be the most intelligent but I must say this, when I first encountered Hi-Dro I didn't like him. But the guy can grow on you. I see now that he's just having fun. Keep it up Hi-Dro, you keep me laughing and thats much appreciated.........Rockin'
        lol i 2nd this..altho i wouldnt say i didnt like him..just thought oh boy another dumb alt..however like Maniac said he actually is intelligent its pretty hard to be that intelligent and add all the funny comments in as well..

Comment

I have no shame at all saying that I am one the best posters on this board at any given time. Most intelligent, most creative (when I want to be) and most entertaining and thought provoking. I can make you laugh, and I can piss you off.

Also, I'd say Squeal is a good poster as well as Makavelli, and there are a couple others but I can't thik of thier names.

Comment

Originally posted by kbpoetree View Post
            lol i 2nd this..altho i wouldnt say i didnt like him..just thought oh boy another dumb alt..however like Maniac said he actually is intelligent its pretty hard to be that intelligent and add all the funny comments in as well..
            Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
            I don't believe Hi-Dro to be the most intelligent but I must say this, when I first encountered Hi-Dro I didn't like him. But the guy can grow on you. I see now that he's just having fun. Keep it up Hi-Dro, you keep me laughing and thats much appreciated.........Rockin'
            i do what i can when i can how i can when i do what i do how i do up in hurrrrrrr

Comment

are we talking about most intelligent in terms of boxing knowledge? Because if we are then a ***** votes for Jro

I shouldn't even be on that poll. A ***** is a troll *****

thurrrs smarter *****s up in hurrrr

Comment

Only two votes for me!?

Ass and keys! cock and paper!

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
                  I meant all-round intelligence, not just boxing knowledge.

And I felt I should include you in the poll because I'd be called a racist for leaving out a *****.

Comment

MIB and Squeal.

They probably smashed their 11 plus and then ate their exam paper as part of a complex political statement.

Comment

BrooklynBomber.

Smart with boxing, educated, and very helpful with training and nutrition.

Comment

Working...
                      X