No announcement yet.

Are You Afraid To Reveal Your True...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
    Hey lady fan..i was born in Bosnia..grew up in Germany now residing in Australia
    Is the userhandle "Bozz" a derivative of "Bosnia?"...

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      Is the userhandle "Bozz" a derivative of "Bosnia?"...

Comment

Originally posted by Lady Fan View Post
        Is that really you?
        i am a "self hating white" that wishes i could be a "slicck african american"

Comment

these two were classy as hell

I've met a few people from el salvadore here in my city..one of the dudes I talk to told me that most people apply for america or canada..him and his wife applied for Australia because less waiting time if their request gets approved..i think they did the right thing..Australia easier life than in the U.S
          Yeah, one girl i know from over there got approved of going to Holland and went to Italy to live with a friend.

Most people from Salvador just tend to do the tradition way and going all the way to Mexico and have a coyote take em to a path for like 5,000 or 7,000.

But they usually get owned around upper Guatemala and get sent back.

Comment

Hey lady fan..i was born in Bosnia..grew up in Germany now residing in Australia
            Okay, I've been to Medjugorje during a European vacation when I was 10. That was cool.

Comment

Originally posted by dj Benze View Post
              Yeah, one girl i know from over there got approved of going to Holland and went to Italy to live with a friend.

Most people from Salvador just tend to do the tradition way and going all the way to Mexico and have a coyote take em to a path for like 5,000 or 7,000.

But they usually get owned around upper Guatemala and get sent back.

thats a lot of money, back in the day it was only 2 or 3k for a Coyote

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                thats a lot of money, back in the day it was only 2 or 3k for a Coyote
                Yeah, one of my dads friend got in a fight by the port here during 4th of July aginst blacks and he got arrested and deported like in 2-3 weeks.

Called asked if we knew any Coyote cause my dad was friends with one that charged like 4k but the dude disappeared, noone knows where he is.

The coyote this guy knows is charging like 7k.

Wicked.

Comment

Originally posted by dj Benze View Post
                  Yeah, one of my dads friend got in a fight by the port here during 4th of July aginst blacks and he got arrested and deported like in 2-3 weeks.

Called asked if we knew any Coyote cause my dad was friends with one that charged like 4k but the dude disappeared, noone knows where he is.

The coyote this guy knows is charging like 7k.

Wicked.
                  wait.....so does that mean the coyote killed the friend?

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                    wait.....so does that mean the coyote killed the friend?
                    No, the friend is rotting in Salvador. He knows a coyote thats charging 7k thats willing to bring him back.

My dad knows a coyote but we havent heard from him in awhile. He's Mexican from Puebla or something like that. Probably got caught idk but he was cheap and a cool guy.

Bad drunk tho

Comment

FYI everyone.

Coyotes jump back and forth at the border due to The North American Union.

Google it.

Comment

Working...
                      X